The Test

"C-Cheshire?My goodness.Look at how you've grown!" You give Kikyo a gentle smile. "A fine lady is what you turned out to be."

"Thank you,mother." Kikyo gave you a tight squeeze.

You were you in the waiting room of the butlers head quarters.Kikyo sat on your left and Killua sucked on a lollipop on your right.

"Welcome back,(Y/N)" Silva greeted you.

You completely forgot how the Zoldycks knew your real name.You haven't heard your name being said in years.

"You may stay as long as you would like." Silva greets you with a smile. "Wonderful to see alive and well."

He chuckles.

"I kindly appreciate your acceptance." You bow your head. "I'll only be staying here for the night."

"Well alright then.Killua,please escort our guest to her room." Silva nods his head and walks out of the room.

"Have a good sleep,my dear." Kikyo smiles and follows Silva.

You turn around and follow Killua to your temporary room.You hear him sigh.

"Still bored?" You walk beside him. "Illumi told me how you were reconsidering the assasin's bloodline."

"What do you expect.He's Illumi." Killua puts his hands in his pocket.

"I have a friend back in York New.He says that he took this test and was rewarded with a license." You smile at Killua.

"What do I need a license for?" Killua takes put his lollipop.

"Nothing, I guess but he says the test was more interesting." Killua stops in front of a detailed wooden door. "Mabye this test will take you out of the boredom stage."

"Mabye I will." He shrugs. "Goodnight (Y/N)"

"Night night." You close the door behind you.

You plop yourself onto the comfortable bed.

Now.What shall I do about tomorrow?

News!Blackbutler story now on!Ciel x Reader story so please check it out!I would really appreciate your help on it!

Yay!The wait is finally over!New chapter.I should warn you that school has started so that means updates will be to a minimum.Atmost two updates a week if not more.

Sorry about the wait!Please forgive me!