Last Time

You waited until Hisoka was finally deep asleep.The both of you were sitting on a white couch that was painted in blood.You sit up and stare at Hisoka's pale face.You lean closer to his ear.

"I am not going to kill you but I'll never forgive you for what you have done to me." You whisper.

You get off his lap and head for the door.

|Earlier|

You gave Kagami a warm smile as you  said your goodbyes.He put his hands on your shoulders.He stared strainght in to your eyes.

"Do me a favor." You gave him a confused daze. "Kick some ass out there."

You chuckled.

"Alright bro." You gave him a tight squeeze but he squeezed you tighter.

Tears started running down your cheeks.

"I missed you." You whisper.

"I missed you too." He wiped your tears away.

You finally waved goodbye and headed for the base but someone was in your way.

"Ditching a person is very rude you know." Chrollo smirked. "Especially when they weren't finish with you."

"What do you want?" You crossed your arms.

"I have some information that might interest you." He walks away.

You walk beside him.

"That would be?" You waited for an answer.

"Hisoka is using you." He said coldly.

Before you can say anything,Chrollo continues.

"It's not you that he wants.It's your power." You were confused.

Compared to everyone else's ability.You're probably the weakest out of all of them.

"I got this information from Machi." You started to grow furious. "She slept in with Hisoka.She said that he talked about controlling your power and abilities."

And he only kissed me because he didn't want me to fall in to someone else's hands.That piece of shit.

"Do you believe me?" You looked up at Chrollo.

"It makes sense." You wished it didn't.
"But why are you telling me this?"

Chrollo grabs your hand and pulls you closer.

"I want you to show you who really wants you more." He kisses you on the cheek. "This broke your heart,right?"

You look down.He was right.You were shattered when he told you.

"Do the same thing to him." Chrollo smirks. "Wrap him around your hand and when the time is right.You shatter his heart in pieces."

You didn't want to go to the option but you had this urge to break Hisoka.You felt as if he deserved this.

"How?" You looked in to Chrollo's eyes.

He leans closer to you.

"Me." Chrollo whispers.

|Present|

"This will be the last time I cry." You walk through the cold,lifeless night.