"Chapter 3~Second chance at first Line."

Alex's POV

I get that my dad is trying to keep me out of trouble but...oh never mind. I got dressed and grabbed my school bag. I sighed knowing what to expect when I walked downstairs.

"Alex I know what you're doing and stop," Dad says not even looking up from his book.

I stopped and saw that he was in the living room reading something.

"I'm not mad anymore Alex just don't do it again we clear," he says looking up from his books at me.

"Yes, we're clear," I say as he nodded and grabbed his black jacket as we headed to the school.

We had one of those daddy daughters talks about boys on the way to school. You can imagine how that was.

Once we pulled into the school I grabbed my stuff and headed inside.

I knew Scott and Stiles can't keep their mouths shut, so once I got to my locker some people came over and started making this assumption that I'm the reason why the Hale's left.

Scott and Stiles had morning lacrosse practice so I had to go to make sure that Scott's doesn't shift on the field.

I saw him running to the goal but Jackson knocks him down before he could get there then-coach walked over to him.

I used my heightened senses to tone in on their conversation.

"McCall! Hey McCall! My grandmother can move faster than that and she is dead! Do you think that you can move faster than the lifeless corpse of my dead grandmother?" he said I could see Scott's eyes turn yellow.

"Yes coach, " Scott seethes

"I can't hear you," Coach says

"Yes coach," Scott says

I have a feeling this is not going to end well.

He ran back to the front of the line the coach blew the whistle Scott started running but he ended up breaking Jackson's shoulder and then he fell to the ground. I got up and ran to Scott.

"Hale! Get off the field!" Coach shouted

"Scott?" Stiles says worried

"I can't control... it Stiles it's happening," Scott grunts

"Get him to the locker room," I instructed

We headed the other direction away from the field I knew my dad was watching due to my senses.

We walked into the locker room but when Stiles was talking to Scott he just got angrier.

"Get away from me!" he yelled his eyes turning from chocolate brown to bright yellow.

I pushed Stiles back and growled at Scott, I'm not sure what happened but, when he diverted from Stiles to me he immediately calmed down

"How did you do that?." Scott asked