"Chapter 12~Formality."

Alex's POV

There wasn't much to do since my dad was out most of the time. He hasn't been home since yesterday.

Scott's been filling me in on what's going on and it's making me nervous. I just don't know how Peter is going to help me how does he even know.

Stiles hasn't texted back maybe because we are mad at each other.

Buzz buzz buzz

S-hey are you going to formal

Me-No I can't leave the house.

S-Well I'm not supposed to go to formal but I'm going.

Me-I don't know Scott

S-It'll be fun as long as I don't get caught

Me-Scott I don't know Allison might get the wrong idea.

S-We are already broken up I don't think she'll care and besides, she's going with Jackson

Me-Ugh fine I'll go but I'll meet you there😉

S-Alright 😄

I wasn't sure what I was going to wear I grab a black dress put on black boots and grab my jacket.

I'm really worried about my dad I mean he would have called.

He's probably fine it's not like he been captured by hunters or anything like that right.

I knew that Scott was had bad grades so he couldn't participate in the formal so I looked around then I saw him on the roof of the school.

I chuckled and went inside. I saw Stiles and Lydia which caught me off guard well at least he moved on.

I just looked at the kids dancing then I saw Peter I felt like everything stopped it looked like he was coming my way then I heard Scott and I jumped.

"You okay?" He asked coming up and kissing me as I felt sparks as we touched.

"Yeah are you having a nice time hiding behind the bleachers," I said

"I guess you can say that." He chuckles

"McCall!" I heard the coach yelled coming over to us.

He dashed off as the coach followed him.

I laughed and I saw that Stiles and Lydia walked out of the gym. I decided to follow them having nothing else to do.

I followed Lydia and she was looking for Jackson then I saw Peter I wasn't what but everything inside of me just snapped I growled deeply then heard Stiles telling Lydia to run.

For some reason, all the control I had over myself just seemed to disappear and all I wanted to do was to rip his throat out I charged him and after a few minutes, everything went black.

~~~~~~~~~~
Heyyyyy guys thanks for all the comments sorry for the short chapter next one will be longer and the next story that I will do is going to be based on the Hobbit!!!!

Hope you guys will like the story as much as my other ones.

😉✌️