"Chapter 60~Smoke and Mirrors."

⚠️️Warning ⚠️ Last chapter...😢🍿
<><><><><><><><><><><>
Alex's POV
Surprisingly I was able to sleep after everything that was going on. I saw that the door was open.

This had to be some type of trick, I've know Kate by now. I kept walking till I saw a berserker standing the way of the exit.

I growled but, soon was tacked against the wall repeatedly then my head was smashed into a bolder then I saw Scott's tattoo.

It was him.

Just as he was about to stab me, I heard a low growl before Scott moved away from me.

"Oh out of all the people," I said rolling my eyes

"You know I could say the same thing for Derek's daughter, I mean I expected so much more." She said

"Trust me you haven't seen half of what I can do," I said

She rolled her eyes as she kneeled down and grabbed my chin.

"Too bad you're mother's not here, but anyway to make Derek suffer brings me happiness." She said

I growled at her and she stepped back, that's one of my perks no matter what you are I can scare the hell out of you if you tick me off.

"Seems like I would have had more fun if I made you a berserker but, Scott here has been alpha for too long without killing anyone so I'm here to change that." She said

As Scott took the bone dagger advancing towards me.

It was a win-lose situation if I hurt him I'm hurting myself but if he hurts me would he feel anything?

Then I soon felt a searing pain in my side as I screamed out in pain.

If I live through this I'm going to kill Kate. Rip her throat out with my teeth.

<><><><><><><><><>
Once Scott left, I was bleeding out waiting for my rescuers back in Beacon Hills to get here.

I wasn't healing because of Scott, I've tried and nothing was working.

If I did get out would I have to kill him? What was my plan?

Alice-Listen I know you're going through hell right now but, don't give up because Scott isn't himself, no matter what you fight got it

"Yeah," I said weakly as I dug my claws into my hand trying to trigger the healing process

Alice-We've been through a lot Alex you've never given up on me so I'm not giving up on you.

I concentrated as the pain started to quickly go away. I started to get up to try and look for a way out.

I kicked down the door and started looking around then a few minutes later I ran into Stiles.

I immediately hugged him, "Hey you okay?" He asked

"Yeah, we got to go help, Scott." I said

He leads the way as I explained to him what happened to Scott and what Kate did to him.

Stiles explained to everyone what I told him. Everyone was shocked but Scott grabbed Liam by the neck.

"Scott! You're not a monster you're a werewolf, like me." Liam said as Scott started to let go of Liam

Scott stood back as he started taking off the bones made out of armor soon he was left with just his helmet as he broke it in half then let out his alpha roar.

"You." He growled looking directly at Peter

"You were the one who helped Kate, the one who knew the most about the Kagual," Scott said

"All for power," Scott said

"For my family's power!" Peter yelled

"To be rightfully inherited by me, not usurped by some idiot teenage boy, who's so he won't shed blood of his own enemies even when justified," Peter said

"You don't deserve your power not power like this." He said as he started to shift

Malia charged him but he throws her back.

"I'm sorry sweetheart we'll talk about this later." He said as I roared at him about to attack.

"Alex!" Scott said I look at him but, backed down.

This was his fight.

"You were my first beta Scott, with my bite I changed your life, and my bite can end it." Peter said

"Then end it, Peter," Scott said

"Because you won't get another chance," Scott said before Peter lunged at him.

The fight went on as continuous gunshots were fired from the outside, Scott wasn't doing very well but when I was about to help Peter threw a bench at me.

Luckily it didn't hit me cause I wouldn't care what they said I would have killed him.

I looked over at Scott as he looked at us, he got back up and was able to block everything Peter delivered.

Then he punched him, sending him flying against the ground.

"You were never an alpha Peter, but you were always a monster," Scott said before knocking him out.

He looked at us as, and we always were going to be by his side no matter what happens.

We would fight for him cause he would always fight for us.

*************

When we walked out the sun was up and I was so glad to see my dad.

"I heard you died and came back to life," I said

"Evolving but yeah go with that." He said as I pulled him into a hug.

Kate was gone and who knows where she went, but things were finally okay again.

I knew that this was definitely going to be goodbye for a while with the guys.

"When you come back think we could try another date," Scott said

"After everything we just went through you're worried about rescheduling our date." I smiled before giving him a hug and then a kiss.

I could hear Stiles pretend gagging but, I only glared at him.

"Hey, try not to die anytime soon okay," Stiles said as he gave me a hug.

"Goodbye to you too Stiles." I joked before going to Malia.

"We cool Malia?" I asked

"Yeah, you're the one person I didn't want to kill when I met you guys." She said

"Thanks," I said with a small smile

I knew that they were going to be okay, cause no matter what we always seem to make it out a little bit stronger each time.

It's funny how in the beginning I didn't want to go back to Beacon. Look how far everyone has come. This all started because my aunt was missing and a newly turned beta. Who we're now leaving in charge of the town we never thought we'd ever come back to.

I'll miss this place but, I know I will see Scott again, after all, I'm not sure how long I can go without those brown eyes.

<><><><><><><><><><>
I hope you guys have enjoyed the book as much as I have enjoyed writing it! Thank you guys so much for all the support that you have given me on this book and I'm beyond grateful!

❤️🥰