"Chapter 18~Venomous."

Alex's POV

When I woke up I was in my room. I looked at the clock and it was only 6:30 in the morning.

I sighed and got up to get dressed. I heard Isaac and Erica and my dad downstairs. I went down but saw Erica and Isaac holding on to Jackson with a strong grip.

I would have intervened but I just stayed back and listened.

"No no! Wait I can prove it." Jackson said

"I taped myself." He said

Erica and Isaac chuckled at this and I think my dad did to.

"You taped yourself." Isaac mocked him

"Yes and maybe while you were curled into a corner having an existential crisis! I was preparing for the gift your big bad alpha promised me!" Jackson yelled

"What do I get...nothing," Jackson said

"You want proof to let me get the video," Jackson said

"No, I have a better idea." My dad said

I don't even understand why Jackson is here in the first place unless they think Jackson is the kanima.

That can't be right Jackson can be a jerk but I don't think he's the one going around killing people.

I soon heard Jackson in pain and I wasn't sure to go and help or see how this plays out. I decided to call Scott.

I was pacing back and forth waiting for him to pick up.

"Come on pick up," I said to myself

"Alex! You okay I've been worried about you." He said

"Yeah I'm fine I guess but is there any chance you think that Jackson might be the kanima?" I asked

"Why would you assume that?"

"Well he was immune to the bite and my dad was kinda trying to see if he was immune to the venom a few minutes ago," I said

"Wait for what! Okay, see if Derek will let you come to school and tell me everything alright."

"I'll try to love you," I said

"Love you too."

Once he hung up Erica and Isaac were coming up from downstairs. Isaac gave me a side glance but Erica sent a glare.

I rolled my eyes as they left my dad enters the room great just great. But this time he didn't say anything he just grabbed some things then went downstairs.

I was expecting him to at least get mad about almost getting myself killed but he didn't say anything.

I didn't dwell on it too much since he's probably just busy so I grab my bag and head to school while he's occupied.

I meet up with Scott and Stiles and told about what happened and as we made it to class they were surprised to see Isaac.

We were trying to figure out when Isaac and Erica might test Lydia as we entered Chemistry at the same time that they did.

We looked from each other to where Lydia was sitting and before they could do anything about I sat beside Lydia as Scott sat at the end.