"Chapter 19~Frenemy."

Alex's POV

After the last night, my dad didn't say anything to me. I would have said something but it wasn't the best time.

In the middle of the night, he went after the kanima. I stayed home too tired to go after it.

I was watching tv when my phone went off it was Scott.

"Hello," I said

"Do you think you could meet up with us having trouble finding the kanima."

"Yeah sure where are you?" I asked

"I'll text you the address."

Apparently, they are at some gay club but why would the kanima be there?

I put on my boots and headed to Scott and Stiles. The outside of a gay club just I went up to meet them.

I saw that they were watching people entering the club. I tapped Stiles and he jolted.

"Calm down it's just me," I said

Scott and Stiles continued there conversation until I saw the kanima crawling into the window.

"Guys," I said as they come to my side

"See that," I said

"He's inside," Scott said

"What's he going to do in there?" Stiles asked

"Obviously to kill someone," I said rolling my eyes

"I know but who he's after," Scott said as his attention was focused on Danny now.

"What how did you smell something?" Stiles asked

"Armani," I said seeing Danny go inside

~~~~~~~~~
We go around back as Stiles tries to open the door

"Maybe there's a window we could climb through-

But Scott cuts him off by ripping off the doorknob handing it to him.

"Or a handle we could rip off with supernatural strength." He said

I roll my eyes and follow Scott into the club.

All I see is a bunch of guys mostly shirtless.

"I think we're in a gay club," Scott said

"Nothing gets past those werewolf senses, Scott," Stiles says sarcastically

Scott and Stiles seemed occupied so I looked around for Jackson I see him on the ceiling right above Danny.

Soon the smoke detectors when off and I lost sight of Danny and Jackson.

I saw people fall to the floor as I tried to see Jackson.

I heard Scott yell Jackson's name but caught the familiar scent.

My dad.

I by Scott's side when I saw my dad fully shifted making his way towards Jackson. He slashes his chest and it runs off just as I was about to follow Scott I felt someone grab me pulling me in the other direction.

"Are you trying to get yourself killed?!" My dad said

"No, I was-

"That was a rhetorical question." He says cutting me off.

"Okay so I know you're still ticked about the other night and I'm sorry," I said