"Chapter 39~Anchors."

Alex's POV

It's been two months now since I left Beacon Hills. Now I'm heading back, well my dad wants me to go back he was dropping me off at the school and said that he would be back the day after tomorrow.

I knew that he was hiding something from me but I couldn't put my finger on it. I just sighed and headed to my locker.

The one good thing that comes out of this is that I'll at least get to see Scott. Just as I closed my locker I heard Scott, Stiles, and Lydia talking so I decided to listen in.

"Hallucinations, sleep paralysis," Lydia said

"Yeah, you guys are fine," Lydia said

"We did die and come back to life it's gotta have some side effects," Scott said just as the bell rang

Deaton filled me in on what happened to Scott, Allison, and Stiles and he said that in order for them to have found the nemeton they had to go deep into their subconscious which left their minds opened which gave power back to the nemeton.

Well, all I have to worry about is math, so here goes nothing. The day seemed to go by slow and as I was putting stuff in my locker about to enjoy free period.

I looked at the mirror and my eyes were purple.

"What are you doing?" I said to my wolf

Alice-I told you, already idiot ever since Scott hasn't been able to control the shift it's making it difficult not to shift.

I started to breath heavy and I knew that I had to get out of here. Just as I was trying to quickly get out of here I ran into someone making me drop my stuff

"Oh I'm sorry are you okay?" He asked turning back to his friends then look up at me.

"Alex?" Scott said

I looked up as my eyes flashed, and he looked shocked.

"Alex, calm down." He said

"I can't," I said as my canines came out.

He helped me up and we made our way out of the school and into the woods.

"Alex just focus on me," Scott said

I was starting to get hot so I took off my jacket, thank god I decided to wear a tank top.

"Get. Back." I growled

He looked worried before stepping back, I could feel the shift and let me just tell you I rather have every bone in my body break then deal with this.

I couldn't control it before I knew I was a full wolf.

I really hate you right now Alice.

Hey, watch it.

Scott moved closer to me but I moved back.

"It's okay Alex, I know you're not going to hurt me." He said

He put his hand out and I brushed up against it. Then I heard a twig snap causing me to growl.

"Holy God Scott please tell me I'm dreaming," Stiles said

"It's okay, it's just Alex," Scott said

"Last time I checked I don't remember Alex having a tail and being a wolf?!" Stiles said

"Can you shift back?" Scott asked

I nodded and soon I was back to my normal self. Scott gave me his extra sweatshirt to put on.

"Not exactly how I wanted to surprise you," I said

"Trust me you surprised me." He smiled

"Okay can we please get back before anyone notices," Stiles said