"Chapter 8~Night School."

Alex's POV

I already knew that I couldn't control it I was just trying everything to push it back. We needed to lock the door so Stiles went back out to get the pliers and lock it he ran back inside once the alpha saw him and locked it.

"Do you think that's going to hold him," Scott asked

"Yeah if we were being attacked by a kitten," I said

"Yeah, probably not," Stiles said

We heard howling and we ran into another classroom.

"I hate your boss by the way," Stiles said

"What?"Scott said

"Your boss the alpha," Stiles said

"No, he can't be," Scott said

"Oh come he disappears then 10 seconds later comes and toss Derek 20 feet in the air that's not convenient timing," Stiles said

"Not him," Scott said

"He killed Derek," Stiles said as I felt a pain in my chest once he said that.

"Derek's not dead he can't be," Scott said

"Blood spurted out of his mouth that doesn't exactly qualify as a minor injury he's dead and we're next," Stiles said

I felt tears running down my face as they were talking I wiped them off before they noticed.

"Hey what do we do?" Scott said

I couldn't control it I ran out of the room I heard them calling but I ignored them if I stayed they would have found out or I could have killed them.

I didn't know where I was running to but just kept running till I felt the shift.

I was so much more painful than the last time. I felt my canines coming out as well as my claws.

All I could see was red then I started running again I didn't know how long I was sitting there but I kept running.

I heard Scott and Stiles talking to someone.

It was Lydia, Jackson, and Allison.

Suddenly I was angry like early my pulse was like a sledgehammer. Then the alpha came but I ran before it could see me.

I have got to calm down think of something that makes you happy. I kept thinking about my dad than seeing him hurt didn't help.

I didn't realize that I was in front of the door that Scott and everyone else went into.

I jiggled the doorknob but it was locked I kept my head down so the didn't see me.

Just calm down control your heart rate. I just leaned against the lockers this was a lot harder than I thought.

Then I heard them talking which made me snap out of it.

"Who was it was and what does it want?!" Allison said terrified

"Scott?!" Allison shouted

"I don't know if we go out there they're going to kill us," Scott said

"Who is it?!" Allison said

"It's Alex and Derek hale." Scott

He didn't say anything he was just shocked.

"Derek and Alex killed all of them?" Allison said

"Yes starting with Derek's sister," Scott said

I'm going to kill Scott for that. I was already back to my normal self. What was I suppose to do now my dad is gone and now I'm a fugitive thanks to Scott.

"Why do they want to kill us why are they killing anyone," Allison said

"I don't know!" Scott yelled

Stiles and Scott were talking privately so I was trying to hear.

"Okay, first throwing Derek and Alex under the bus nice job," Stiles said

"I panicked okay what was suppose to say," Scott said

I felt something grab me but it was just my dad hugging me.

" I thought you were dead," I said crying into his shoulder

"I promised you and your mom I wouldn't leave you," Derek said

"Did you hear?" I said

"Yeah, we better go before the cops get here," Derek said

"Did you see me shift," I said looking down I hated when he sees like that.

"Yeah but don't blame yourself, okay you still were able to push it back without me here." He said ruffling my hair.

He started walking and I jumped on his back I saw him smile a little.

"Hold on." He said as he started running.

I really couldn't control the shift so that meant I had to stay away from them. I hated the idea but I couldn't risk hurting the people I cared about.

~~~~~~~~

Hope you guys liked this chapter. Comment vote and share.