"Chapter 31~Frayed."

"When you lose someone, it always stays with you, always reminding you how easy it is to get hurt."-Elena Gilbert

<><><><><><><><>It's funny how love never lets you say goodbye, I've lost my mother before I could even have a chance to make memories but now I've lost my dad too and the memories are like daggers and every time I think of a memory with him it's ...

<><><><><><><><>
It's funny how love never lets you say goodbye, I've lost my mother before I could even have a chance to make memories but now I've lost my dad too and the memories are like daggers and every time I think of a memory with him it's like I'm being stabbed repeatedly.

Maybe that's how you know your human pain. The worst part is, I watched my dad fall to his death.

My dad was dead and I'm never getting him back.

We were heading to a track meeting and I felt I would lose my mind if I stayed in the loft so I tagged along with Scott and Stiles. Since my dad played for the school when was younger, Coah automatically put me on the team.

But to my luck Ethan was there like nothing happened like he wasn't the reason my dad was dead.

I let out a sharp breath as the wound on my side aches with pain.

"You okay Alex?" Stiles asked

"Yeah, I'm fine." I said leaning on the window

We thought we could end the alpha pack by taking out their leader but Deucalion always has a plan, and we weren't ready maybe I should have listened to my dad when he told me to stay home cause now the last memory of him will stay with me forever.

Flashback
"Alex, all I want to do is protect you."dad said

"I know but I just want to be able to help." I said

"You are by staying safe." He said

"Why can't I ever protect you?" I asked

"Cause Alex I'm the adult you're the child not the other way around!" He yelled

End of flashback

It doesn't help that I can feel everything that Scott feels and vice versa. I had a deep cut across my stomach and the same with Scott and it doesn't help that he has to deal with Boyd and Isaac about to rip the twins heads off.

Stiles eventually noticed that me and Scott weren't healing and called Allison and Lydia.

"How can they help there back in Beacon Hills." I said weakly

"No they've been following us for the past three hours...pathetic." Stiles said

I started to close my eyes but I heard Scott's voice.

"Alex-

"I'm up I'm up." I said smiling a little

In the meantime Stiles tried to get the coach to stop the bus. You can imagine how that went, eventually after Stiles made some kid name Jared throw up Allison and Lydia helped us off the bus.

They took us into the restroom and I was having a difficult time trying to stay awake so I rested my head on the sink next me.

Lydia and Stiles left to go make sure the bus doesn't leave while Allison stitches us up.

I wasn't sure if I liked the idea of Allison stitching me up cause I can't say we been on good terms.

Soon I just gave up and closed my eyes falling into unconsciousness.

Flashback
6 year old Alex(after the fire)
I snuck out cause my dad wouldn't let me go out, it was already dark outside as I kept walking I started to get lost and really scared.

I tried to find my way back but I couldn't then I felt someone grab me.

I tried to scream but the person covered my mouth. I felt a sharp pain in my side before the guy let me go.

"Alex!" I heard my aunt Laura

She picked me up wrapping her arms around me taking me back home. She set me down before we went inside, just as she open the door I ran to hug my dad.

 She set me down before we went inside, just as she open the door I ran to hug my dad

"Don't ever run off again Alex." He said

"I won't, I love you dad." I said

"Love you too Allie." He said

End of Flashback
I woke up gasping for air to see Scott and Allison.

"Thanks God your awake." Scott said

I checked up my shirt and saw she stitched me up.

"Thanks Allison." I said

She nodded and smiled, I guess she's not as bad as I thought.

They both helped me up as we headed outside to see Isaac beating the crap out of Ethan.

We went over as others were watching but Scott got Isaac to stop.

Danny went over to Ethan who was on the ground. Once everything settled back down we got back on the bus.

I rested my head on Scott and I knew that this whole time he's been blaming himself.

"You know it's not your fault that he's gone." I said

"Maybe, but how are you doing?" He asked

"To be honest I feel like a part of me has been ripped out." I said

"But I have one thing that keeps me from losing my mind." I said

"What?" He asked

"You." I said before seeing a smile light up on his face before pulling me into a kiss.

"Love you." I said resting my head on his shoulder

"Love you too." He said as we headed to our next stop.

<><><><><><><><><><><>
Hope you enjoy this chapter, also thank you guys for hitting 47k!!!!!! That's awesome you guys are the best😊✌️