"Chapter 44~Riddled."

Alex's POV
I woke up to my phone going off and I looked and saw that it was Scott.

"Hey, Scott what's up?" I asked

"I need you and Derek's help, Stiles is missing has he tried calling you?" He asked

"No, he hasn't," I said

We talked for a little bit longer before he hung up. I went to go wake up my dad and told him what was going on.

We decided we might have a better chance of finding Stiles if we split up. I knew Stiles scent pretty well so I started looking in the woods.

I had no luck finding him there, and Scott said that he wasn't at the hospital.

Hours as already passed by when I found Stiles' jeep.

Not a second later my phone went off, it was Scott.

"Hey Scott any luck?" I asked

"No, what about you?" He asked

"I'm not really sure where I am but Stiles' jeep is here," I said

"Wait for what?! Hold on we'll be there soon." He said then hanged up

If Stiles is in this building I wasn't going to sit around and wait for the others. As I walk in its pitch black so I use my phone as a flashlight.

Soon I caught the scent of blood and it was Stiles' I followed the scent to see Stiles on the ground with his foot caught in a bear trap.

I ran over to him, breaking the device then went over to try and calm him down.

"A-Alex h-how did y-you find m-me?" He asked still in shock

"The answer to your question will have to wait alright, Scott and everyone else is on their way," I said

Not much longer Melissa got Stiles as they put him in an ambulance. Ethan and Aiden were giving me questionable looks but I ignored them.

Whatever they are going to accuse me of, it's not going to end well by the end of tonight. We all headed back to the hospital but since Stiles car broke down my dad brought his car back so he could jump-start it.

"Did you think he was just sleepwalking or is there something else to it?" Aiden asked after starting up Stiles' car

"In this town, there's always something else to it." My dad said

"What if I could tell you something more," Aiden said before telling my dad the conversation that me, Scott and Stiles had the one that was supposed to be private.

"You think Stiles, skinny defenseless Stiles is the nogitsune, a powerful dark spirit?" My dad asked

"Look I'm not the only one thinking it just the one saying it," Aiden said

Nope, you're on your own buddy.

"This thing wants to possess someone and it chooses Stiles, why not someone bigger, stronger, someone with more power." My dad said

After that awkward conversation, I went to check up on the others.

They said that Stiles was okay, but he doesn't remember much he said it was like a dream to him.

I told Scott that I was able to find Stiles so quickly is because of the whole being a hybrid thing, it boosts my senses and everything.

Since we had school in a few hours my dad took me home. I could tell that Scott was feeling the worst, I know how close Scott and Stiles are they're basically inseparable.

Soon after a while, I ended up falling asleep hoping that tomorrow, Stiles will be okay.

<><><><><><><><>
The next day I really wanted to sleep in but my dad wanted to know everything that happened the night Kira was captured.

Still, don't know why it involves me but if it's to help Stiles I'm in.

Once we made it to the school we followed Kira's scent and see her trying to get Scott's attention.

"He's a little preoccupied, but we can help you." My dad said

"Why would you want to help me?" She asked

"Because I want you to tell me everything that happened at the power station with Willam Barrow." My dad said

"Actually I want you to show me." My dad said

I was surprised that Kira agreed to this plan, but nonetheless, we headed to the power station.

Once we got there Kira led the way till we came to a stop and saw Stiles metal baseball bat was magnetized to the control panel.

My dad was able to take it off and saw the mark that Stiles left from his bat.

My dad put the baseball bat to the ground and followed the long mark till it pulled him toward the control panel making it stuck again.

"Kira, I need you to tell me everything about foxfire." My dad said before we turned to see a sign that says high voltage.

Basically, Barrow used Kira's foxfire to jump-start the nogitsune into Stiles. Once we made back to the hospital I stayed with Kira to keep her calm.

"He's going to hate me isn't?" She asked

"No, I know Scott he won't hate you and besides you didn't even know," I said

She nodded and then we made small conversation here and there till later that night a power cord from the front of the hospital a power cord was about to hit us.

This isn't going to a long night.

<><><><><><><><>
Here's another chapter hope you enjoy.

😊✌️️

Comment, vote, and share