"Chapter 32~Motel California."

Alex's POV

We ended up staying at a Motel called Motel California since our track meet has been pushed till tomorrow. I had a bad feeling about this place I wasn't sure what it was but Lydia agreed with me though.

I was able to get my own room since there was no one else to pair up with. I tried my best not to think about...my dad but it seemed inevitable when I'm by myself.

All I had left was Cora and Peter and I'm not really sure if I could trust Peter. I haven't seen Cora since the fire. I decided to take a shower and as I got out Scott was at the door.

"Kinda not dressed Scott," I said covering my self with a towel

"I want to talk to you." He said coming closer to me

"Well can it wait till I have clothes on," I said moving back

"Why, we've come close before why not now." He said backing me up against the wall

"Scott, you really need to stop," I said

"You know you want to." He said but I slapped him across the face, he looked at me shocked like he was in some kind of trance.

"A-Alex um I'm sorry...I don't remember what happened." He said then slowly walked out.

After I changed back into my spare clothes I looked in the mirror and my eyes flashed purple.

I stepped back and did my best to calm down. I heard Lydia talking to Allison saying that there were 198 suicides at this place.

All of the sudden I heard screaming, I got up and followed it soon I was in the woods, the screams got louder and louder till I caught the scent of fire soon I was standing in front of the Hale house.

The screams of agonizing turned to calls of help, but I saw a dark figure coming closer to me it was Kate.

Soon she stabbed me with I knife I looked down to see my shirt stained with blood and just as she about shot me I closed my eyes waiting for the impact.

But it didn't come I opened my eyes and I was outside, I looked around to see if anyone was there but I was alone.

It's all my fault they're gone everyone, my dad it's all my fault.

I have no one I'm alone I cause everyone so much pain to everyone else except myself.

I went back to my room and looked through the draws for a match, I found one then I light it up before I drop it to the floor.

Just before the room was engulfed with flames someone came in with a fire extinguisher then realized it was Stiles.

Then everything was blurry what did I do?

"Alex are you okay?" He asked

"Yeah, but what happened I don't even remember starting the fire," I said

"Look I'll explain later alright." He said

I nodded as he helped me up and we went outside, then I passed out in Stiles' arms.

<><><><><><><><><><><>
I woke up on the bus with Scott, Stiles, Lydia, and Allison. Stiles told me that there's some powerful Darach responsible for the strange disappearances and is also the reason why me, Scott, Boyd, Isaac, and Ethan were trying to kill ourselves.

Somehow wolfsbane got into the coaches whistle so every time he blew the whistle wolfsbane was making us act weird.

Ethan told us that Ennis died and that my dad either kill one of his own, joins Deucalion pack or Kali comes and kills him.

That means that my dad is alive, I rested on Scott's shoulder things are moving to fast and things are just going to get worse.

A lot worse.
<><><><><><><><><><><><>
Here's another chapter just for you guys can't believe we hit 49k!!!!!! You guys are insane, thank you so much.