The New House Guest

He put my legs over his shoulders and thrusted deeply while groaning. "Ahhh, yeah..." I faked trying to get it over with. "I'm cumming, daddy.." He had sweat on his forehead and I kept fake moaning. I heard the doorbell and he stopped and got off me. Thank God. I stood up and walked to the bathroom and put my robe on, and hurrily jotted down stairs. As soon as I opened the door I jumped into the arms of Devon's sister, "Yolie!", I shouted excitedly. I should say, it's weird seeing my real crush under the predicaments of me wearing nothing but, a robe. She didn't seem to mind as she returned the tight hug. I invited her in and, helped her with her bags after getting out of her wonderful embrace. Devon came downstairs and winked at me and my stomach churned but, I covered it with a smile. "DJ, come say hello to your Aunt Yo!", I yelled upstairs. DJ is my 5 year old son. He's my bundle of joy he's the only thing I actually don't regret about this relationship. Yo kissed his cheek as she hugged him. Man, I would love to feel those lips on me.. Stop. "I'm going to get dinner started. Make yourself at home.", I insisted while walking in the kitchen and bending down to get a pot. "Hey, babe. Did you lay out your work clothes for tomorrow?", I asked trying to get Yo and I alone. He ran upstairs and she made her way in the kitchen. "Mariee, after all these years and, having a child you still look absolutely astonishing." I blushed and giggled, "thank you. You look good yourself.", that's probably the second truth I've told today. I told DJ I loved him like, I do everyday. I tell him twice a day, three times when he goes to school but, its summer. So today will be my record of three truths told in one summer! I put boiling water on and got out spaghetti pasta. "So, how've you been?", I asked out of curiosity.
"Great...well...not really...lately I felt empty...like I was missing something... Or someone...", she winked at me and for the first time in 8 years, my heart rate increased. "Oh...well..um..", I was interrupted by Devon as he came down and I watched as he picked DJ up. "I'm glad I changed your mind about you moving in with us, Yo.", he said interrupting our nice conversation. "Me too, I feel like imma have a lot of fun, that I've been missing out on.", she said while side eyeing me and, making me blush once again. "Does spaghetti sound good for dinner?", I asked breaking the pasta in half and dropping it in the boiling water. "Yes, baby. Imma have desert later on tonight tho.", he said as he slapped my ass. Sometimes, I wanna knock the shit out his little dick having ass but, I can't. My mother says I have to be a good wife and never leave him. Even if he hits me or does me wrong. I rolled my eyes at the thought. "I'll be back.", I said exiting and walking upstairs to change. I put on some skinny jeans and, a tube top with a matching shirt that goes over it and brushed my hair and, walked back down. Yo looked at me as I made my way back to the kitchen but, she was watching TV with her brother. I started cleaning and cooking to get it out the way and finally finished dinner. "Dinners ready", I alarmed them while making the last plate. I sat them around the table and took a seat with every one else. We prayed and started eating in nothing but, complete silence. "So, how y'all been doing?", Yo asked after swallowing her food. "Is the food good?", I asked before I could tell the 4th truth today. They shook their head and I was taking small bites and eventually everyone finished.. Everyone except Yo and I. Finally, we were completely alone. Devon was up giving DJ a bath so, no interruptions, yet. "You want anything to drink?", I asked politely catching her attention.
~~