Home Sweet- DJ?!

(1 week later)

Yo's POV

Mariee and I decided to go back home, since DJ was starting kindergarten soon. I've always looked at DJ as a son, even though he's my nephew. Other than Mariee, he was and will always be on my mind. "Yolie...wake up..", I heard that soft, angelic voice calling my name and soft hands shaking my arm. I opened my eyes and looked over seeing his face. Sweet and innocent like always... I sat up and looked out the plane window then turned to look at sleeping Mariee. I slowly poked her stomach making her shuffle before opening her eyes. "Baby girl, we're home...", I said. "Finally..", she muttered out as she stretched. I smiled and looked out the window, the plane was landing.

2 days later

Mariee's POV

"Yoooooooooooooooo! Stop it! I have to go pick up DJ! Give me my shirt back!!", I squealed as she waved it around with a smirk on her face. "We still have 30 minutes to spare... Let's have a bit of fun, please?", she asked with pleading eyes. "...I'll just put on another shirt...", I said as I walked to my drawer. She smacked her lips and sat on the bed. Oh and by the way, she wanted us to move out of Devon's house, so we found an apartment to stay in, until Yo had enough money to get us a house. Recently, I've been getting text messages from a blocked number. "You'll regret what you've done, you bitch." Is the main text they send. I pay no mind to it. Its probably one of Devon's stupid pranks from me leaving him. I saw my phone vibrate, and looked at it after slipping in a big shirt. "Haha, bitch. You thought I was playing. I took something precious from you, like you took someone precious to me." I read. I shrugged it off and looked at Yo as she was playing her phone game. "I think I'm going to go get DJ now." (A/N: this is hard to explain. DJ rides the bus and it takes him thirty mins to get to his bus stop and Mariee just picks him up from there, so she's going to go get him from school. He's already out)
"Go out shopping too, we're running low on milk and cereal." She said not looking up from her phone. "Okay." I said pecking her and grabbing my car keys. As I walked out the apartment, I felt like someone was watching my every move, and felt my stomach churn like something was wrong. I ran to my car, just in case someone was actually watching me, and sped off to DJ school.

I parked my car outside of DJ school and got out and looked around for him. I saw his bus was already there, and walked over, to see if he was already on. I stepped on the bus and looked around at all the little kids and didn't see DJ. I started getting worried. I kept looking around, stopped dead in my tracks when I remembered the text. "Haha, bitch. You thought I was playing. I took something precious from you, like you took someone precious from me." I felt sick, queasy, and nauseous at the thought of someone kidnapping my son. I had a feeling who it was though. The only person who would be stupid enough to fuck with me. Devon. I quickly dialed Yo's number and heard her answer almost immediately. "DJ! I CAN'T FIND DJ!" I screamed and cried in the phone. "What are you talking about? Mariee, this isn't a funny joke.", we always prank each other and joke around but, I'd never stoop this low, and lie about DJ going missing. "I AM NOT PLAYING I LOOKED FOR HIM ON HIS BUS, THEY LOCK THE SCHOOL DOORS AFTER EVERYONE LEAVES, AND HES NOT IN THE PARKING LOT, I CAN'T FIND MY BABY!", people started looking at me like I'm an idiot, and I walked over to a teacher. "Have you seen DJ?", I sniffed as I tried finding a pic on my phone. I heard Yo yelling angrily and showed her the picture. "Oh, yes. Some nice people said that you told them, to take him home today.", I looked at her like she was crazy. "What did they look like?", I said frantically. "Well, I don't know. They had the windows tented, and down just a bit to let me hear them.", her response pissed me off even more. "Look, you idiotic ass wipe. If I never find my son, I'm suing you for being so dumb. They had tented windows, and down a tiny bit. That didn't come off the least bit of suspicious to you?! And you let my son go with them!?", she shook her head like, she was frightened but, I didn't care. This was my sons life in danger. I walked back to the car, while putting the phone back to my ear. "I'll call you back.", I said blandly, and hung up the phone before she could reply.
I can't believe he'd do this...
I quickly started up the car and started driving back to my old house. I got out the car and run up to the door only to be stopped by a note stating:
You thought you could get away from taking away my perfect life? I think not, bitch. Better start preparing for the little one's funeral. Haha. And don't bother looking for us. I made sure to move somewhere you'd never think of. Have a nice life, you fucking bitch!
P. S. You're looking in the wrong place anyway!
Tears filled my eyes at the word "funeral", does he really plan on killing OUR son? I can't believe he'd go this far just because I left him. I couldn't do anything, but sit and cry at the fact that I might lose my baby boy... This is all my fault...

~~
Hey everyone, it's Taay. Sorry for not updating! I've been busy with my family. but, please vote and comment and follow!