Happy

~Mariee's POV~

That was the best sex, I've ever had. The way she uses her tongue and fingers was like Heaven. My orgasm lasted for a full 2 minutes, she kept pumping her fingers in me. I've never came like that. She's so...amazing. I love her so much. We kissed one more time before I made my way to the drawers and, covered myself with a huge shirt. I laid in her arms and felt her kiss my forehead. "That felt amazing... I haven't felt that good in years..", I said enjoying her warm embrace. I laid there thinking for a little while before, lifting my head a little. "Where's DJ?", I asked worried and slightly curious. "He's in his room sleeping.", she said calming me down. I yawned and laid my head back down, and slowly started drifting to sleep.

~Next Day~
I woke up, to an empty bed. I slowly got up and looked around and started walking around the beach house, to find Yo and DJ. I heard splashing noises coming from the bathroom, and walked to it quickly to see Yo bathing DJ. "Good morning.", I said standing at the door way. Yo quickly laid eyes on me and smiled. "Good morning. Today we're touring around Hawaii before we leave. Then we're getting ice cream. Go get ready.", I smiled at how demanding she was and walked back to the room to lay an outfit on the bed. I plugged my flat irons up, along with my hair dryer, so they'll be ready for when I get out the shower. I grabbed a wash and ,dry cloth and, lotion and, deodorant and, threw it on the bed, next to my outfit. I walked to the other bathroom. I started the water and, slid the shirt off. I grabbed my tooth brush and, brushed my teeth while the water heated up. I got in and lathered the soap on the towel and bathed for 1 hr. 30 mins on my hair and thirty mins on my body. I wrapped the towel around my naked body and quickly made my way to the room. I blow dried my hair and flat ironed it, and lotioned my skin to get dress. "You take forever to get ready.", Yo said scaring me. "Oh, my.. You can't come up on me like that.", I said holding my chest. I got dressed while she looked for what she wanted to wear. I slid on a pair of wedges and seen DJ run in. "Momma!", he said, hopping into my arms. "Hi, baby. How'd you sleep last night?", I asked, kissing his cheek. "I slept great momma! Auntie Yo already gave me breakfast.", he looked around and looked at me. "Where's daddy?", I sighed. I haven't told him. How could I? I don't wanna lie to him or hurt him. I heard my phone ring taking some of the tension away and I looked at the caller ID. "Devon"
I sat DJ down and answered while walking out the room. "Where the fuck you at, Bitch?", he said before I could even greet him. "None of your business. Just know DJ is taken care of.", I said with a hint of attitude. "I'm fucking hungry. You need to come back to our beach house. Whereever you are.", he said demandingly. "Oh, really? Well, tell your bitch, Eliza to cook you something.", I said hanging up. I walked back to the room and seen everyone ready to go, and grabbed my purse. "Whose driving?", I asked looking at Yo and, taking DJ hand as we exited. "Um, you can. I'll do navigation.", she said slipping her phone in her pocket. I unlocked the car and put DJ in his carseat, and buckled him in, and got in the driver. I made sure every one was buckled up and started the car.

We were looking at near by luau's that would happen, while eating ice cream. "That one looks like its interesting.", I said while licking my ice cream.

(A/N: I know nothing about Hawaii except, that its beautiful, and the luau's, and what aloha means.)

"Yeah, it does.", she smiled, and looked down to see how much it would cost to get in. "Yo...what does this mean..?", I asked her as I looked at my ice cream. "It means we might be going to a luau..?", she said being funny."No..what are we..? A couple?", I said before looking up at her and making eye contact. "We...I don't know... You and my brother are still married...and what about DJ.. He's way too young to understand. ", she sighed, "But I know how you feel about me, Mariee. I feel the same way, but...you need to divorce Devon and get full custody over DJ.", she said. I knew she was right. I know I had to do it. I nodded my head in understandment. "I know.. But, I can't do this alone. I need you with me every step of the way. We still practically live with him.. What will we do?", I said, sighing. I may have been happy, but I was lost more than anything.
~~

Dedicated to: Sshaylenee