Break Up..?

We arrived at the restaurant just in time. During the car ride, Yo and I were arguing...a lot. I used to always argue with Devon about a lot of things, but I never thought that I'd do the same with Yo. After parking, we got out and walked in the fancy restaurant. "Can you check us in.", I said bluntly to her. "Mhm. Next time say it without attitude. I don't care if you're mad about that stupid shit. You're the one who started it anyway.", she said before walking up to the host. I can not believe she just cursed in front of DJ, without giving me a warning. I followed her to our table after she checked us in. I sat DJ in a booster seat and seen him look around at all the fancy, I smiled at him. "When will they come.", I looked at Yo. She glanced at me and checked her phone before sighing and saying, "About 15 minutes." I looked at her for a second then sighed and looked at my phone. "DJ cover your ears.", I heard her tell him. He did as told and I watched as she looked at me. "Why the fuck do you get on your phone when you're mad huh? Who the fuck are you texting? Let me guess. Someone who you're not ashamed of dating?", she said. I was shocked. When did she grow enough balls to talk to me like that? She forgot who I was, I see. "Excuse me but who do you think you are talking to like that? I have no idea what you're talking about. Why would I be ashamed of dating you? I'd never do that.", I crossed my arms and looked away from her. "Oh?", she gave a little smirk. "You remember that one Christmas? When we were in high school and I was going to kiss you but you were supposedly "straight"? That seems like you were ashamed of being a lesbian to me. You'd rather lie to your family about what you are, than tell the fucking truth. Is it that bad to be a lesbian?", I looked at her with shock. I can't believe she's saying this to me... "Hi! Sorry we're late.", I heard a high pitched voice. I looked up and seen the woman who was supposed to be meeting with us. She looked familiar... Like I have seen her before... She sat at the table with what looked to be her wife or girlfriend. I then recognized her, she's the girl that's been commenting on our shared Instagram. The one that called one of us cute. I stared at her for a long time and looked at Yo, she was messing with DJ. "So we wanted to know if you would be interested in modeling for our magazine. We think a famous social media family, like you three, is just what we need.", the lady spoke. I felt her stare at me and caught her biting her lips. So her comment was about me then? "Uh, yeah okay. Mind I ask your names?", Yo looked at the both of them. "My apologies. I'm Ayanna and this is my fiancée Alex.", Ayanna replied before smiling at me. I looked at Alex and seen her smirking at Yo.
"Alright, well I'm just going to cut to the chase. We really don't mind modeling for your magazine. But if you two keep staring at us like fresh meat, I'll have a damn problem. Obviously we're dating and you two are engaged. Now that that's settled. Let's talk about the schedule.", Yo said in almost a quick breath. She looked rather calm than pissed, which was pretty shocking because Yo is always pissed. "U... Uhm, well I'm sorry for giving you the impression that we wanted to separate you two... It's just that your girlfriend is very beautiful.", Ayanna blushed. "Yeah and you're as good looking as I thought.", Alex chimed in referring to Yo. "DJ cover your ears again.", Yo sighed as DJ did as told. "I'm guessing you two have some kind of relationship problem that needs to be worked out. But I'm just going to tell you this about me. I'm Yolie fucking Johnson. I don't share. I wouldn't give a fuck if you were some escaped convicts or the first fucking family of the US. Mariee, is mine until WE decide otherwise. Thank you for wasting my time on cussing your dumb asses out. Have a great life. We will not be modeling for you.", she stood up and took DJ out of his booster seat. "Yo, this is a one in the lifetime opportunity. Do you really want to pass it up over some compliments? Let's just try to-", she cut me off, "Oh so you like it when that girl stares at you like that right? Because she's gorgeous and a femme just like you? Ohhhh.. I get it.", she chuckled to herself and put DJ down. "Listen up, little man. I'm going to be gone for a while. I need you to take care of your mama.", he nodded. "You want to model with them? Go ahead. I don't care. I'll come back maybe after you realize the shit you put me through.", she stared at me with a cold stare. I picked up DJ and stood up. "Are you breaking up with me? Now out of all times?", I asked. She sighed then shook her head, "Mariee, we need a break. Until you can come out to your family. And actually want to have a public relationship. I can't date someone on the down low. That makes me feel like shit.", I looked at DJ then back at her, "what about the pictures on Instagram of us? Together. Kissing." "Mariee, you don't understand. When I say 'public' I mean that I want our families to know. Your mom thinks that I'm just your roommate and you haven't said shit to your dad.", she semi-yelled. I felt a bit hurt. "Fine go! See if I care!", I quickly grabbed my stuff and walked out the restaurant with DJ. She just doesn't understand. My family wouldn't support me.. My mom thinks Yo is just a roommate that helps me with DJ, and if my dad found out Yo was a stud, he'd have a fit. If only she wasn't so stubborn to where she understood...