Whodunnit?

Yo POV
"You... know?", I asked DJ. He shook his head and looked down, tears forming all over again. I felt his tiny hand ball up into a fist as he began to hit my shoulder. "I wanted to help her! I wanted to! But you pushed me away! Why, Yo?! Why would you hurt my grandma!?", he cried out. I stared at him, speechless, not knowing where to begin. "DJ, I... ", he leaped out of my arms and stared up at me. "If you can do that to my grandma.. will you also do it to my mommy?", my eyes bulged as I comprehended what was asked. "DJ, I would never lay a finger on your mom and I didn't hurt your grandmother either. I was coming to find someone who hurt your Aunt Cat. Do you understand? I protect, not hurt.", I bent down to his height and placed my hand in his curly hair and wiped the tears down his cheeks. "But.. you.. you hit her.. and you wanted to hit m-", I saw fear fill his eyes and turned to see what he was looking at.
I turned to find my twin, Joelle, standing with a huge smirk across her face. "Hi, lil' sis. Been... what? 18 years?". I stood in shock staring at my supposed-to-be-dead sibling. I picked DJ up, holding him close enough to protect him from Jo. "What the hell are you doing here... I thought you... you were dead! I went to your funeral... wait who the fuck was in that coffin?! I kissed a stranger on the cheek?! Dude, what the f-" I was cut off by her lunging at me causing me to drop DJ onto the floor. "You motherfuck! You left me! You left me! Your fucking twin sister! How the fuck could you?!", Jo screamed as she punched me repeatedly. "I didn't leave you! You were dead remember?!", I yelled back as I blocked my face from her punches. I heard DJ screaming and rapid footsteps coming towards the room. Jo quickly got off of me and ran into an empty closet closing the door. DJ ran to me and hugged me with tears streaming down his face as Mariee entered the room. "What happened? Oh, my gosh... Yo, what happened to your face?", she rushed over and examined me. "It's nothing... Did they arrest Jacob? What about.. the body?", I watched as her eyes filled with complete sadness as she sighed. "My mom is dead... I knew this day would come, but not like this. They arrested him, and... how could he do this... What if that was Cat?! I... I can't.. ", she began to cry. I allowed them both to grieve on my shoulders as I held them, but in the corner of my eye, I saw Jo staring at us from the closet. I began thinking about telling Mariee, but the thought of losing my twin sister again. I looked away from Jo, the true murderer.