Unknown.

Yo's POV
I walked into the house after my other brother, Ke'Vonte. He's the baby boy out of all three of us. As I opened the door I heard yelling from upstairs. I sighed and quickly ran to see Mariee standing over Ke'Vonte with a shocked look in her eyes and shaky hands. I looked down to see my baby brother with blood on his stomach staining through his white shirt. "Mariee, what the fuck!!!", I yelled as I kneeled beside him. "Why would you stab my baby brother!?", I screamed as I looked at her. "I didn't know it was your brother! I thought he was trying to rob or rape me!", she said as I turned him on his back. "Ugh... Not that I'm not... Thinking about it.", he grunted as he clenched his stomach."Oh my- Mariee, go get the first aid. I was taught how to deal with these type of things..", I said as I cut his shirt open and looked at the scissors that were stuck deep inside of his abdomen. I heard Mariee run off to the bathroom. "Ke'Vonte. Let go of your stomach.", I instructed and watched as he did as told. I seen Mariee's feet stand beside me as she handed me the first aid. I opened up the kit and put on the gloves. I looked at Ke'Vonte and soon got to work.
Mariee's POV
I left the room as soon as Yo started to help him. I can't believe I did that. I had no clue Devon and Yo had another brother! I sat on the couch and took a deep nervous breath and started bouncing my leg repeatedly. I felt my entire body shaking. I felt like I actually killed somebody even though he was still breathing in the other room. "Calm down, Mariee, calm down...", I kept whispering. I rocked back and forth for 30 minutes until Yo came in the room with her brother walking in, shirtless behind her. I looked at his wound and saw how it was stitched up with dried blood around it. "How'd you learn to do that?", I asked as I turned my head to Yo. "When we were younger, our father was a drunk and you know that means going out to bars every night and getting into fights. So he taught me how to handle myself in case I ever got into a bar fight.", she shrugged as she sat on the opposite side of me. Her brother sat in the chair that was right beside the couch. An awkward silence filled the room, then Yo broke it. "I believe you two should start apologizing. Ke'Vonte you did break that vase. Mariee...I'm not replaying the thought of you trying to kill my little brother..", she said. I slowly rolled my eyes and heard her brother, who's name is Ke'Vonte apparently, clear his throat as he began, "I do apologize for breaking that vase and scaring you half to death. It really wasn't my intention to get stabbed by a pair of scissors. By the way...", he reached in his backpack and pulled out the scissors, "these belong to you." I took them as he handed them to me and soon felt Yo snatch them out my hands and look away like it was nothing. "I don't believe you need big girl scissors.", she mumbled. I furrowed my eyebrows and cleared my throat, "I'm Mariee. Yo's girlfriend.", I smiled a bit at the title but I didn't show it. I was still upset at the fact that she didn't tell me about her brother and that she's treating me like I'm 5. He smiled and nodded making another awkward silence. It was weird though, he kept stealing glances at me like he was checking me out. I didn't trip though, I'm a lesbian and I understand why he'd wanna stare. I mean... I'm like beyond gorgeous, who wouldn't? Okay. I might sound conceited but I'm not as conceited as Yolie. She will always say something nice about herself no matter how bad the situation is. I glanced at her and seen her scrolling on her phone. I slowly scooted close beside her and took a glance at her phone and seen her on Instagram. I watched as she double tapped the funny videos from accounts like "daquan" and "bruhhhvideos". I then decided to take back my spot and sit in her lap. She handed me her phone and sat back and sighed heavily before starting a random conversation with Ke'Vonte. I logged into our shared Instagram account and seen tons of likes and comments pop up. There was one comment that just caught my eye out of hundreds of them. It said, "um hi I know that you're taken and all but I think you're cute and we should hang out... DM me? ?". I stared at the screen for a while. A.) Who the fuck is she? B.) Who was she talking about? C.) Does she not know what a fucking relationship is!? I tapped Yo gently on the shoulder and showed her the comment. She stared for a second then shrugged it off, "Always remember that whenever you get into a relationship, people will always start to flirt with you and shit. But when you're single, it's like nobody wanna fuck with you. Don't worry about whoever these little girls trying to interfere in our shit.", she turned back to Ke'Vonte and resumed their conversation. She was right. I had to give it to her. She was absolutely right for once. I just had a curious feeling. I went back to the comment and clicked on the page. It had one picture of a girl and ,who looks like, her girlfriend. I read the caption which said, "my one and only...ilyu ". I don't understand.. Why is she trying to talk to us if she has a girlfriend? Who is this girl and what exactly is her deal?