Comparisons

After coming home from lunch, we decided to hang out more. DJ had fell asleep on the ride home so I put him in his room and closed his door. "So Yo tells me you two met in high school?", Ayanna questioned as her and Alex sat on the couch. "Well my family moved into her neighborhood and... Yeah...", I said not wanting to remember the hell I put myself through in high school. I saw Yo walk out the kitchen with a bottle of wine and wine glasses. "Don't you think it's a little early to be drinking? It's 3 in the afternoon.", Alex said eyeing her. I don't have a problem with Ayanna and Alex, I just don't like how they flirt with us even though they're engaged... Okay maybe I do have a problem with them. I felt Yo pull me in her lap as she sat down, causing Ayanna to glare at her. "So... Have you two ever...you know.... Had sex with other people while you were in a relationship?", Ayanna asked trying to ignore me sitting in Yo's lap. "Plenty of times. First relationship I didn't.",Yo shrugged. I wasn't so much as shocked as I was disappointed. I forgot about the kind of person Yo was: a manipulator, liar, deceiver, and a cheater. She is like a devil, and I'm an angel...until DJ goes to bed...in that case I'm a little bad after dark if you know what I mean. "Um why don't we talk about something that doesn't make me want to snap Yo's neck?", I asked sweetly remembering something from high school. "Sure... Have you ever dated another femme?", Ayanna asked biting her lip. "No. Yo is the only lesbian I have been with.", I said as I pecked Yo's lips. "Yo, have you ever dated another stu-", before Alex could finish Yo interrupted, "Look. I'm a stud, because I like taking the dominant role. If I didn't want to be dominant, I'd be like Mariee. I would never want to date another stud. If you're thinking about getting me drunk or high enough to make me want to fuck you, you need to stop. Like now. It won't work. Trust me. That trick has been pulled on me before.", she chuckled. Alex looked a little disappointed, but I couldn't help not noticing the similarities between the two. Same attitude, but different motives. I slowly stood up and walked into the kitchen. I felt my phone vibrate meaning I received a text. I checked it only to see a message from my little sister.
(A/N: we know we probably mentioned her being an only child, but we decided to change it up a bit.)

~Text convo~
Cat : hey sis, can I stay with you and Yo..?
Me: Uh sure. why though?
Cat : I just need to get away from Jakey, right now... I'll be there in a few.
Me: okay...love you.
~end~

"Why does she need to get away from Jacob..?", I heard a voice ask. I jumped and turned realizing it was Yo. "Why do you always look over my shoulder when I'm texting? And I don't know...", I replied. "Why not? You don't notice until I speak. Silent, but deadly, babe.", she smirked as she walked to the fridge and took out some wine, "So Ayanna said that photo shoots start in 2 weeks. Wear something ugly." I gave a confused look, "Something ugly...? why..?" "Because I don't need any bastards looking at you. You want me to go to jail?",she asked while pouring wine. "No...you might find a prison wife and forget about DJ and I...", I sighed. "You are my prison wife, Mariee.", she stated plainly. "Am not!", I argued. "Okay then. I'll find a girl that will be.", she smirked. "No, Yo! I don't joke about my relationships.", I said as I crossed my arms. She grew silent and gave me a blank stare. "Mhm. Of course you don't.", she spoke as she took 2 more wine glasses and the bottle of wine and walked out. I sighed in frustration, "Here we go, again." I walked out the kitchen and seen everyone laughing and having a good time. I sat closely next to Yo, but she ignored me. "Okay...", I listened to their conversation and time slowly passed by. After another hour, Ayanna and Alex left and Yo was still ignoring me. "What did I do this time. You always find something to be upset about. I swear, sometimes it's the dumbest-", "Shut the fuck up, Mariee. What do you think is the problem? Huh? And it isn't just me. You are so fucking conceited. You think EVERYONE is out to get you. Even though nobody gives a rat's ass! You don't joke about your relationships? You were married to my fucking brother for how fucking long!? Almost a damn decade! And for what? That relationship was a joke, itself. You didn't love each other! He told me how he felt about you. I'm going to bed.", she yelled as she walked to our room. "You can't call me a hypocrite! You tell me that you don't want me talking to other lesbians, but then you'd sit in my face and flirt!", I screamed. I heard DJ's sleepy voice from behind me. "Go back to bed, baby. Mommy will be there shortly.", I calmly told him. He rubbed his eyes as he turned around and went to his bedroom. "Fuck you, Yo.", I mumbled as I went to tuck DJ in. "You already have, sweetie.", I heard her reply. What's happening with us?