I can't hold it in anymore

"Tell me what?", I asked lost, and confused. "Eliza and I want a baby.", she said blandly. At this point I was BEYOND DONE and BEYOND PISSED. I should have just told my momma I was a lesbian. It'll be a lot less pain then what's going on now. I took DJ hand, and calmly walked up to Eliza and Devon. I can't hold this anger in anymore. I slapped THE FUCK out of Devon. He had me the most fucked up. He stood and Eliza stood up with him. "So, you weren't going to tell me that you was trying to give that nasty hoe a baby?!", Okay, rude things are coming out. I need to stop. I wouldn't care, but, Yo would since apparently they're in love. "You can sit back down. That's not your "husband" to defend. How about you go comfort your hurting girlfriend?! You literally here playing with him, and you supposed to be with her! All y'all gotta do is make babies and go! Oh, yeah. He only shoots blanks now. He didn't tell you? Cause, he just trying to find a reason to fuck around behind my back!", Mariee, stop. I've pent up a lot of anger over the past few months and now they just flowed out of me. I felt Yo grab me from behind and drag me away. She sat me on the sand and looked at me with disappointment, and all I could do was break down. After, releasing all that anger all I felt was pain.
"Mariee, what was all of that about? You seem like you've been...holding all of that in..", she said as she rubbed my back. I felt my tears run down my cheeks. I couldn't say anything, I just let the tears speak for me. I felt small arms wrap around me and, instantly hugged DJ back. I felt like complete shit.
I finally gained control of myself and, looked up at Yo with watery eyes. "I'm just upset, this isn't the first time he's attempted to cheat on me.", I lied. I didn't care if he cheated. I was truly hurt that Yo wasn't happy, and honestly, neither was I. I pretended to be happy all these years that I started believing my own lies. "Why do you stay with him if he's hurting you?", she asked. "DJ, my mom. She told me to stay with him and be a good wife. No matter if he's abusive or anything.", Although that was the truth ,the honest truth is that I was staying with him to start a relationship with her. I honestly couldn't tell Yo anymore lies. I felt my secret at the tip of my tongue. I really couldn't hold anything in anymore.
"Yo...there's...I have to...", I couldn't get the words out. I knew I had to tell her how I felt no matter what! "What's up, Mariee? I'm here. Talk to me.", she said. I looked her in the eyes before speaking the magic words I've always wanted to tell her, "I'm in love with you, Yolie." She stared at me then smiled and said, "Mariee...", before leaning over and connecting our lips. The butterflies in my stomach came back. I slowly started pinching myself to see if I was dreaming. I was wrong...this was actually happening! I felt our lips depart and I looked at her and seen her smiling away. "Yolie-", my sentence was cut short by Eliza screaming her head off. I looked up and seen her standing in front of us with pissed off expression. "How dare you kiss this disgrace!? This thing!? This-", I stopped her. "This bitch must be out her fucking mind. Walking up cursing you out.", I said as I stood up. I felt someone grab my hand then I turned to see Yo giving Eliza a look that could kill. "I'm tired of putting up with you and Devon's shit, Eliza. 'Oh Yo, let's make a baby'? More like 'hey yo, let me fuck your brother', right? And yet, you're always wondering why I haven't stuck my tongue inside of you? Because A: Bitch no. And B: Fuck no. Delete my number, and everything because I am done with you. We're through. And if you even try to lay a hand on Mariee OR if you're even STUPID ENOUGH TO, lay a hand on DJ, I will beat your ass so bad they won't even know how to deal with the bruises. Actually better yet, I'll kill you. Yeah, it's a threat. Drop dead, you home wrecking hoe.", she said as she picked up DJ and took my hand and walked off with us. I was in a state of shock...I mean...YOLIE. She said all of that. In high school, she wouldn't say a word, she'd just beat you.
I have to admit though, hearing her yell at Eliza like that, it really turned me on. I blushed a bit and looked at her and saw DJ laying on her shoulder, sleeping. "Yo, are you okay...? You two have been together for a while... Are you really ending it?", she nodded but didn't speak one word. Poor Yolie... She must've really cared for that bitch. I heard her sigh as we made it to the beach house. She laid DJ on the couch and looked at me. "I spent a bunch of money on that broad. A lot. I even paid for her to 'go to college'. Come to find out, that bitch is a coke addict. She owes me a total 95.7K.", she said as she sat on the couch. I gasped and thought,"that's a bunch of money but what can I do to make her happy..?" I felt a pair of hands on my waist and I looked down and seen her blushing. "Mariee...can you..show me how much you love me?" Everything slowed down, as I slowly said the words, "yes, Yo."
~~