Vacation

5 months later...

It's been five months since that bitch, Eliza, moved in with us. I can't believe Devon agreed to her staying. Yolie had a fake smile, but on the inside she was very upset. We decided to take a little vacation and go to the Bahamas. I bought the CUTEST little swimming trunks for DJ. Along with floaters and sunblock. I don't need my baby boy getting sunburnt. "Mama, I'm a big boy. I can swim without these floaty things!", he said. I sighed and shook my head, "DJ honey. You can swim in the pool at home but this is the beach. A lot of kids have drowned at the beach and you're not going to be one of them. Okay?", he nodded then ran to the door. "Hurry mama! We're all waiting!", he shouted before standing on his tip toes and closing the door on his way out.
I stripped out of my clothes and put on my black two piece bikini, with high waisted bottoms. I put my hair up in a high donut bun and slid some sandals on. I walked out the rented beach house and seen Devon taking DJ floaties off and, I jogged over immediately. "What the hell, Devon?", I said snatching the floaties out of his hands. "What?", he questioned blandly, like there was no problem with his parenting ways. "You can't take his floaties off. I already told him no. I told him that this is an OCEAN not our fucking back yard pool.", DJ covered his ears just in case I said any more curse words out of anger. I slid his floaties back on and took his hand and walked with him to the shallow water. "Its so warm, momma!", he laughed as he started jumping and playing in it. I took my phone out and recorded the precious memory and seen Yo and Eliza walk over. "Hey, you two.", Yo greeted as she smiled at DJ. "Hey.", DJ and I said in a unison. I saw Eliza cling on to Yo's arm and completely ignored it. I've been getting better of not getting angry every time I see them hug or cuddle. I just ignore it and say "fuck it." There isn't much more I could do. I was standing and thinking back at that. I looked over at Yo and seen her staring and I instantly felt butterflies. I wish I never felt this way... I know she doesn't feel the same.
"You look great, Mariee.", she smiled. I cheesed and felt my cheeks turn red. I heard Eliza scoff and looked at her. "Is there a problem?", I asked with a bit of attitude. She rolled her eyes as she tied her arms around Yo's neck and leaned over to kiss her. I cleared my throat. "Not in front of my son, please", I said interrupting Eliza. She rolled her eyes again and I was so close to punching her in her eyeballs. I really can't stand her. She comes in my house, eats up all of our food even DJ food, disrespects me, and I know she's fucking Devon behind Yo back. I see her go in my room sometimes while Devon "sleeps". I'm trying to figure out when and how to tell Yo so she won't think I'm lying. I think I'll just take her in there while they're in the process. But, I also don't wanna come off as a homewrecker. "Mommy!", DJ called pulling me from my drowning thoughts. I immediately turned my head to him, and seen Yo helping him float in water that was up to her knees. It was adorable. I snapped a quick pic and walked through the heavy water.

"DJ said that he wanted to come out to the deep water, I hope it's alright with you. I'll keep an eye on him. I wouldn't let anything happen to my only nephew.", she explained as she kissed DJ's forehead. Yolie is the only person, other than my parents, who I trust with DJ. Her love for kids is what makes me want to be with her even more, but these feelings have to stop! She doesn't feel what I feel. Even if she did, it could ruin the relationship she has with Devon. They're so close. But then again, Devon has already ruined their relationship by fucking Eliza. Ew, and then he has the audacity to try and put his dick inside of me. Ugh. That is so disgusting. Good thing Yolie hasn't put her tongue inside of that beast's kitty. "It's fine, Yo. I trust you.", I smiled then heard giggling. I looked over seeing Eliza "playing" with Devon. This is ridiculous, if she's a lesbian, why is she even letting him touch her? Unless she lied to Yo to get to Devon. Well I don't want to be a hypocrite. I lied to Devon, about me being straight, to get to Yo. I looked at Yo and seen her trying to focus on DJ, she looked...hurt? Like she knew Eliza was fooling with her brother."Yo, you're just gonna let that happen? That's YOUR girlfriend. And YOUR brother. Nothing should be going on between those two.", I said while putting my hands on my hips.
She gave me a confused look then said, "Devon didn't tell you?"
~~