Finally

(This chapter includes a lot of rated r stuff. If you are homophobic or if you just   don't want to read about lesbians, just stop reading now.-Taay.)

I slowly leaned in and felt our lips touch, once again. I felt like I was on cloud nine. I felt our lips moving in a sync as she slowly deepened the kiss. I felt hands roaming up my sides and, instantly shivered while placing my hands around her neck. She started backing me up against the bed and, I fell back. This was really happening.
~Yo's POV~

I admired her beautiful body, before hovering over her and, kissed her neck softly. I heard her moan softly and, it sounded so angelic. I loved every bit of this girl and, being able to show her was the best feeling in the world. I paused for a moment to look into her innocent eyes. She blushed and, I knew she felt the connection that was there. I kissed her soft, plump lips again. I rubbed up her thigh while closing my eyes and, felt something small sneak into my mouth. I snuck my way in between her legs while our tongues wrestled for dominance. I untied the back of her bikini bra and, slowly pulled it off. She blushed of embarrassment and, slowly covered her boobs. "Mariee..", I said while moving her hands and, giving her reassuring pecks. I slowly took one of her soft breast in my hands and started licking around the nipple. Her breathing increased as she gripped on the sheet.
"Your breasts are so perfect...", I said before sucking on her now erect nipple. I added force and pressure, and pulled her nipple. I felt her hand go through my short hair and tug at it. I slowly kissed down her stomach and stared her in the eyes while pulling her bottoms down with my teeth. I could smell her fascinating fragrance and that's when I realized: DJ is in the other room. I stood up straight and gave Mariee the "hold on" finger and then went to the living room and picked DJ up. I quickly took him to his room and locked his door then I went back to Mariee. I saw her laying on the bed, waiting for me to devour her. I smiled at the thought then went straight to her. I crawled on top of her and kissed her with my other hand uncontrollably sliding down to her vagina. I felt her jump when I slowly start to circle her clit with my middle finger. I pulled out of the kiss because, I wanted to hear her sexy moans. All these years, this was my chance to show her what I got. I felt her getting wet at my gentle touch and, decided to finally replace my fingers with my tongue.
I slowly licked up and down her vagina. Gosh, she tasted so good. I know she ate her fruits, cause she was so sweet she made my mouth water. I sucked on her clit and felt her squirm a little as her breathing increased. "Y- Yo..", she managed to moan out while gripping on to my short hair, again, indicating that I was making her feel good, and that she wanted more. I slowly slid my middle finger inside her, and started flicking my tongue on her clit while, slowly pumping my finger in and out of her. "Faster..", she sexily demand. I gladly made her wish come true. She arched her back, as I slid another finger. "You taste amazing...", I said, taking a quick break with her liquids on my mouth. She blushed and I started to devour her wetness again and held her legs up, as her moans increased. She gripped the sheets and arched her back, and I licked her up and down. I didn't know what I would do with this beautiful body. I stuck two fingers in, and pumped them harder, and faster than before, and seen her bite her lips. "Ahhhh, yes.....", she moaned out. I loved her moans. They were like music to my ears. I sucked on her tiny clit, she seemed to be sensitive in that area because, every time I did she jumped.
"You're so cute..", I said as I slowly pumped my fingers into her vagina. I pressed my fingers against her walls and watched as her back arched even more. I smirked at the sight, and saw her sit up. She grabbed my hair and kissed me with tongue, once again our tongues fighting for dominance. I pumped my fingers a little faster and felt her juices flowing down them. She was so sweet. I sucked on her tongue and heard her moaning, my fingers stopped its thrusting motion. I took my thumb and pushed her clit, I watched as she threw her head back and let out a moan. She gripped my shoulders and managed to say,"Take your clothes off." I declined and started leaving hickeys down her stomach towards her vagina. I brought my head to the entrance and slowly stuck my tongue in. I closed my eyes as I enjoyed the taste of her on my tongue. I wiggled my tongue in more to get deeper inside. I started thrusting my tongue in and out of her, making her grip, yank and pull my hair. She squirmed around, so I gripped her waist to keep her steady. I don't care how long it takes. I will make this girl have the biggest orgasm of her life. "Yolie, please...your t-tongue...it's th-thick.", she moaned out. About 30 minutes in, I felt her body start to tremble. Her walls loosened up a bit and her cheeks were red hot. I knew what this meant. I slowly took my tongue out and stared at her. I kept my head at the entrance with my tongue sticking out, and then...she finally let go. "You're amazing, Yo."
~~