Jealousy.

We were downstairs, Yo and Eliza were cuddled up together on the couch. I was watching them from the kitchen, DJ walked downstairs and ran straight to Yo. They've gotten so close. I think it's mainly because Yo loves kids that actually mind, kids that act their age. That's exactly how I'm raising my son...my little angel... I felt arms wrap around my waist and I turned to see Devon. "Good morning, babe.", he said before kissing me. I didn't kiss back because a.) Ew and b.) I was too busy watching Eliza try to pull Yo's attention away from DJ. Selfish bitch. I felt him pull away finally. "Breakfast is ready!", I said. I watched Yo walk into the kitchen with DJ on her hip and smiled. I made a plate for everyone including Eliza...ugh. I sat down between Yo and Devon after making my plate.
"So, Yo...tell me how you and your girlfriend met.", he said as he took a bite out of his bacon. "We actually met at a high school reunion 4 years ago...and we started dating last year...", Yo said as she looked at Eliza. "It's so funny...I used to be one of those girls who had the BIGGEST crush on her...I guess I was the lucky one who got to be her girlfriend...", Eliza said after kissing Yo in front of me. I felt my heart break a little. I stood up as soon as I felt tears sting my eyes and ran upstairs to my room.

I woke up to a knock at my door and saw the time and seen "5:30" across the clock and I slowly stood up and saw Yo at my door and gave her a blank face. "Yes?", I asked so she can go away and forget about all of this. Its not fair. I've know Yo longer and, just all of a sudden this skank bitch gets with her? "Hey, you okay? You dashed to your room and, I haven't seen you since. Devon already left for wor-", I cut her off quickly. "I'm fine, Yolie. Just tired. I'll be out later.", I said closing the door.
~~