The Talk

The next morning, I woke up in DJ's bed, since I didn't want to share one with Yo. I looked around and saw that DJ was gone, then I heard singing from the kitchen. "I like the sunny sky! I hate the rainy days! I love the warm air! So let's go out to play!", I heard DJ singing with Yo. I saw them eating pancakes together and looked beside Yo and saw a plate for me. I swear I can't stand her, but I love her. "Good morning.", I greeted them. "Hi, mommy!", DJ waved. I saw Yo glare at me before chewing the food in her mouth. "You're still mad?", I asked as I sat in front of my plate. "You're still trying to talk to me?", she replied as she stood up and washed her plate along with DJ's. "I'm dropping him off at your mother's. Then I have something to tell you.", she stated. She smiled at DJ, who was dressed in the outfit she bought, "Let's go, little man." I watched as they left, and began to eat my pancakes. After I finished, I washed my plate and wasted no time getting in the shower. I sighed as the hot water hit my bare skin. I closed my eyes and enjoyed it. I felt a pair of hands grab my C sized breasts. "Fake, right?", I heard a voice ask. I squealed and quickly turned around and slapped them while covering my body. "Ow! Mariee what the hell! I grab your boobs and you slap me? This is why we haven't had sex in a while!", I looked over and saw Yo holding her cheek. "Didn't you leave to go drop DJ off?", I asked as I grabbed a towel and quickly wrapped it around myself. "Earth to Mariee, I did drop him off. I came back like 15 minutes ago! Why are you covering yourself?", she pointed at my towel. "No reason.." "Then take it off.", she demanded. "No...", I whimpered. "Baby girl. Take off the towel. I've seen you naked before. What's the difference from then and now?", I looked away as I whispered, "The kitten was shaved then.... You haven't been giving me my needs..." She chuckled, "Wants. We don't need sex. We want it. If we needed sex, then 1/4 of the population that are virgins would die. So never say needs. And it's just what? a tiny piece of hair? Mariee, it couldn't be that bad.", she said as she began to slowly move my hands away from my body. "Mariee....You said you didn't shave... It looks like you're just now hitting puberty and getting your first pube...You're like a baby...", she mocked. "What is it that you wanted to talk about, Yo..", I asked trying to change the subject. "Oh yeah. It's about DJ. He needs to understand what's going on. And why he can't see Devon as much.", she said. "Yo, he's almost 6 years old! What do you want me to say? 'Oh honey, daddy isn't coming back because momma likes girls, and your new daddy is aunt Yo'?! That sounds ridiculous!", I shouted. "But it's true. He knows what lesbians are, M. He told me. He said 'my teacher is a lesbian, so she likes girls.' So..?", I stared at her for a second, "I'm not telling my son that." "Oh here we go aga-", she was interrupted by a knock at the door. "It must be Cat.", I said as I grabbed my robe. "I thought she was supposed to come last night.", she said as she followed me downstairs. I opened the door and seen Cat standing in the doorway with a black eye and busted lip. "Duuuuuuuude... He. Fucked. You. Up.", Yo said. I elbowed her in the sides and looked at Cat.
"I deserved it... I shouldn't have tried to stand up for myself.", she said lowly. "Uh, say that again? I could've sworn some bullshit came out of your mouth.", Yo said as she walked closer to Cat. I examined her face more as she began to explain what happened.
"Cat, a nigga don't have any types of rights to put his hands on a female. Regardless of the matter, but you know what? since he wants to put his hands on you, let's see if he is any bit of brave enough to do the same to me. I'll be right back, Mariee.", I watched as she grabbed the keys and headed out the door. I would have stopped her but there's no point, once she says she's going to hurt someone, she does it. I looked at Cat and took her bags, "Go in the bathroom and I'll be there in a minute to help you with that.", she nodded and went upstairs. I took her bags to our room and went to the bathroom. "Cat, why are you still with him if he keeps hitting you? Why are you allowing him to do so?", I asked as I started putting alcohol around her eye and bottom lip. I heard a sniffle and realized she was crying, "What's wrong, baby girl?" "I stay because I can't leave him. I have to stay, Mariee. you don't understand, I love him. and if I let him go, he'll find me again... I don't know what to do.."
"Well, first off, I am 100% positive that once you leave him,you can move in with us and he will not come on this property. I will not allow my little sister to be so frightened that she can't walk around her own house. I won't. you know what? actually. you're moving in today.", she begin to cry until I started to rub her eyes, I looked her in the eyes and said, "You are the CEO of your own life. You're the motherfucker who makes the decisions. you promote, demote and fire motherfuckers, if necessary, and it's time to fire this one, do I make myself clear?", she smiled and nodded and wiped her tears. I gave her a tight hug and looked at the time. "Let's go visit momma. and you can see your nephew too!", I smiled, she squealed and clapped her hands. My little sister is so small and fragile, I don't understand how that guy could put his hands on her like it was nothing. I hope Yo is okay and doesn't do anything drastic..

{a/n: if you know where I got that "you're the CEO of your own life" thing from comment 🙌}