Nobody's Buisness

''Who is she then?Huh..You bringing hoes all up inn my house and you think i'm gonna be fine bout that!!!You know what get the fuck out you stupid broke nasty trifling ass nigga"I said as I threw Daniel's shoes and clothes out the window.I can't believe he did this to me.What the fuck I look like.I was beyond mad because I put everything into that man but what do I get?A surprise I never would've gussed!!

"Aight,damn chill with all that shit girl.You tripping!!"Daniel yelled.

"Ohhh,,I'm trippin.Oh hell naw..you got me fucked up."I said as I went to the closet and reached to the top shelve and pulled my shoebox out and got my pistol my brother bought me last year.And the motherfucker was loaded too!!!

"Oh let's see who tripping now bitch..!!"I said as I cocked that shit back and started firing shots.He better be glad that I missed him and that thirsty ass bitch.He ran with that hoe traveling right behind.They made it downstairs before I shot another few shots.Man they are lucky!!Why this shit always happen to me?When I believe that a man won't and can't break my heart,They end up doin as such.

I don't know if I should go and trust another man or probably be around the bush?Should I or just let go of the past?To much thing are racin through my mind right now.I was downstairs and dropped they gun and just held my forehead and just cried my eyes out.I was so hurt by him!!I wanted to kill him.I knew I was gonna get through this eventually but I loved him.Shidd i'll find another MAN that can treat me right.I got up and walked to the bathroom.

I walked in there and I looked like a tornado came through and almost sucked me right up.My straight long brown hair became curly because of the heat and me sweating from my madness.I felt dirty so I just turned the shower on and hopped in.After my long shower,I walked with my towel around me and went into my room.It looked a mess!The bed sheets and covers were gone and my mattress was so disgusting.That got me mad over again.Why in my bed!!?Uhhhhhh!!!!I was just so mad words can't explain how I felt!!I just walked to my now empty closet because of his shit.I looked on my side of the closet and got some Victoria Secret blue panties and matching bra and a white tanktop and some green shorties. I put on my "pajamas" and threw the towel in my dirty clothes hamper and walked out not wanting to look at the room.I put my hair in a ponytail and went downstairs cause that's where I was sleeping until I can buy me a new mattress and stuff.I grabbed my soft blanket and flopped on the couch and turned on the flat screen and turned it on Disney channel cause Finding Nemo was on.That brighten my day so far.The movie went off around 10:00 o'clock so I just dosed off into a deep sleep. Wonder what tomorrow might bring....