Chapter 11

Chelsea P.O.V

I was dancing when I notice Audri gone. Jordan was at the bar with his homeboy Caleb. He cute though but I ummm he just not my type(Caleb).Back to Audri, I didn't know where she was and I was getting worried. I walked over to J who was talking to Caleb. I tapped him on the shoulder.

"Yeah..." He said as he looked at me. He looked high cause his eyes were red as hell. Lol. I smoke weed just to release all the stress bitches bring my way.

"Where Audri?" I asked.

"Oh. She said she was going to the bathroom 8 minutes ago. I thought she was with y'all." He said looking concerned. I got worried.

"Ima just go check in the bathroom." I said as I walked to the bathroom. I opened the door and saw Audri on the floor bloody all over. I was so scared I started screaming and crying. I ran to her and tried lifting her up but I couldn't. I ran out the restroom and got Jordan. He ran to the bathroom and picked up Audri. He was almost in tears. Lisa was outside smoking a cigarette and cried when she saw us carrying Audri.

Who the fuck did this? When I find out they gonna be six feet under. We rushed to the car and got to the hospital. I was so afraid.

Jordan P.O.V

*****At the Hospital*****

We was waiting in the waiting room. Who would do this to her? I didn't know who did it and what they did. I am so fucking mad!! I'm really bout to kill a motherfucker!! 😡😠. Chelsea and Lisa wouldn't stop crying. I am so done with these hoes that I fuck with. I know it was somebody I knew that done this. We was sitting down just thinking. We saw the doctor and stood up. I wanted answers NOW!

"Family of Audri Henry?" He asked.

"Yes." I said. "Is she okay?" I asked.

"She's fine. She only fractured her knee. I guess the person that did this knocked her on the ground causing her knee bone to bend." He said as he looked at his clipboard.

"Thank god. Okay,ummmmm, could we go see her?" Lisa said.

"Yes. Just be careful." He said as he gave us the room number and left.

We walked in her room and she was just watching t.v. She looked at us and smiled. I walked up to her and hugged her gently. She didn't look her worse. She had scratches and bruises on her face and her arms. Her leg was propped up with a cast on it. I wanted answers.

"How you feeling?" Chelsea asked.

"I'm okay. My body stif but I'll be fine." She said as she smiled at all of us.

"Who did this to you Audri?" I asked.

She was silent for a moment and just stared at the wall. I hope she could remember.

"Promise me you won't do nothing stupid. All of you." She said as she looked at us with a serious look on her face.

"We promise." Lisa said.

"Now tell us." Chelsea said.

"It was....like 4 girls. And one of them was...... L.... Layna." She said almost about to cry. Oh hell naw!!

Audri's P.O.V

When I told them I knew he was gonna be mad. I didn't do shit to this bitch. And she gonna jump me. I don't think so. I'm going after that bitch after I get this cast off in another week. All her friends gonna wish they didn't. J just looked madder than before.

"Layna did this with her crew?" He said as he walked closer to me.

"Yeah.." I said as I started crying. I just cried harder than before.

"It's alright baby. I'm here for you and always will be. I love you." He said as he leaned down and kissed my forehead. I love him so much. All of us just sat there and talked and slightly laughed. I wanted J to stay the night with me. Chelsea and Lisa left and would be here tomorrow. Jordan just laid in the hospital bed holding me just right. I just drifted off to sleep. I just knew revenge would come soon.

I KNOW IT'S A SHORT CHAPTER BUT I'LL DO BETTER. THE MORE COMMENTS AND VOTES. THE QUICKER I'LL UPDATE. 😀✌