Chapter 12

😀1 Week Later😀

Audri's P.O.V

I was in my bed texting Lisa. She was staying down here from Texas for a little while. She was telling me how she and Chelsea gonna help me beat Layna and her crew ass but I got this. It's just a matter of time they M.I.A. Word on the street is that she still tryna get J. Can't that bitch just leave us alone. This bitch mental. I got my cast token off 2 days ago so I'm good. My bruises and scratches had went away so I was feeling relieved.

I was in my thoughts when my phone rang. It was J. I excused myself from Lisa and I convo. I was pissed off that people kept asking Why are you still with him? & Why you stay with him and he cheating on you? I am just confused.

A: Hello?

J: Hey. You alright?

A: How can I be? This bitch ruined my whole fucking week. People constantly keep telling me you're cheating on me. I'm tired of this shit. Are you cheating on me?

J: Look. I'm not cheating on you and never have. I know people hating but I don't give a fuck. You should not give a shit about what other people think. You my girl and you who I'm with. Other than that, these hoes ain't shit to me.

A:.......... I apologize. I know you love me too much to hurt me like that.

J: You at your house?

A: Yeah. Just laying down watching television.

J:I'm on the way.

A: Okay.

I hung up the phone and put it on the charger. I just waited for J to come and he did 7 minutes later. I gave him a key because eventually he'll be moving in. Can't wait! He came in the room with some Papa Johns pizza box and some bottled sodas.

"Thanks babe." I said as he got in to the bed with nothin but a Nike tshirt and his jogging pants with basketball shorts underneath. He smelled so good.

"You welcome." He said leaning over kissing me. I loved his lips. He got into the bed and gave me a slice of meat lover pizza. My favorite.

"You know me so well." I said. He just smiled and started eating his pizza. We sat in the bed joking and watching tv. He stared at me for a moment.

"What?" I asked as I looked at him smiling.

"Nothing. You teasing me like a bitch." He said looking at my tank top and my blue boy shorts. He leaned over and kissed me. I kissed back and he got on top of me. He took off my shirt then my bra. He pulled off my boy shorts then my panties.

"You wet babe." He said as he started licking my clit. He was eating me like he was starving. I was moaning loud as ever. He came back up and I just started getting aggravated.

"Fuck me." I said.

"Ask me. Beg for it.'' He said. He was just teasing me. I was getting more aggravated. I unbuckled his pants then down his underwear and saw his best buddy sticking straight up. He just smiled and slid on the condom. He pushed himself in me and I screamed in pleasure. He gave me some strokes and he was working it. He was making a dent in my wall. I heard the headboard crack. I don't care right about now. We came like 3 times already anyway.

We made love for about 2 hours and he was just having me sweat out. We collapsed on the bed after round 3.😉. I just laid on his chest.

"When are you planing on moving in with me?" I asked him.

"I'm not." He said smirking.

"Why not?" I asked. I was very disappointed.

"Because. We moving in together. I bought us a house." He said.

"Omg. Where is it?" I asked.

"It's in the Estates down the street from where Ray live. I bought it yesterday. I wanted to surprise you." He said holding my chin.

"When are moving in?" I asked.

"Next week will be fine." He said kissing my lips.

"That is great. I love you."

"I love you too." He said kissing me one more time. We just fell asleep.

****In The Morning****

I woke up to J holding me tight. I love this boy. He was sleep and snoring lightly. I looked under the cover and saw him naked. I shook him trying to wake him but that was no help. I got under the cover and went to work. I put his 10 inch d**k in my mouth and started moving my head back and forth. He woke up then. He lifted up the covers and saw me. He just smiled and pulled his head back and closed his eyes. I'm not a pro at this but I guess I am now..

After 5 minutes of what I was doing I came up from under the cover.

"Good morning." I said.

"Good morning beautiful." He said kissing my cheek.

"Ima go whip up some breakfast. I'll be back." I said going downstairs and cooking some breakfast and brushed my teeth.

Jordan's P.O.V

That's what I'm talking bout. Head in the morning then breakfast after. I love that girl. We was sitting down eating and talking.

"You wanna go check out the house today?" I asked.

"Sure." She said getting up and taking a shower. I got up after and hopped in the shower with her. Lets just say, morning sex is the best.

We was heading to the house and I called the retailer that we was on the way. We pulled up in the subdivision. I can't lie. These houses are beautiful. I love it out here. My trap house got shot up 3 months ago so I've been living low at my parent's .

When we got in front o the house Audri's eyes got huge. She jumped out the car and walked hand in hand with me to the retailer. Ms.Johnson was a middle aged woman like 50. She reminded me of my Aunt Sherry. She was a white woman with brown hair. She was cute an he looked a lot like Elizabeth Taylor. The house is so beautiful. I love it. (The house in comments)

"Hello Mr.Powell, and you must be Audri?" She asked shaking Audri's hand.

"Yes Mam. This house is gorgeous." Audri said.

"It sure is. Come, Let's take a look inside." Ms.Johnson said taking us inside the house. We walked in the living room. It was huge. It had enough space for both of us and maybe kids. We walked through the kitchen,dining room,all 5 bathrooms, and 4 bedrooms. We were headed to the 2nd Master bedroom. It was so huge.

"Oh My Gosh! I love it!" Audri yelled as she waltz through the bedroom. I knew she'll love it.

"I'm glad you do. Here's the key, everything's final. You can just sign right there." She said handing me some papers and me and Audri signed both. I have a beautiful house with just mine and my baby.