Chapter 3

I arrived at Brianna's house. Her house was pretty. Of course she lived with her mom and dad but was ready to live on her own. They had a 2 story house. Brianna had two brothers. Jonathan,7 and Chris,9. They are too cute!! Her parents are cool as fuck. They let me come over whenever. I love them like my own. Now,my parents are cool but strict. I loveeeee mine. No matter what!! My mom (Shalia)is mixed with Hispanic /Black,5'6,Long silky black hair. My dad is mixed ,Black/Indian,6'7,and natural waves. I have 2 siblings. My big brother is 20 and my big sister is 19. My brother, Kevin, moved to Florida with his fiancé Aniyah and his 2 year old daughter Melissa. She is too adorable but bad as hell. My sister, Lisa, is in college for law. She has a son,Xzavier. He 3 years old and is my world. Him and Melissa are always spoiled by me. Then there'a me, Audri Denise Henry, 17 and sexy !!! I'm never cocky but I'm very confident on myself so..... Yup!!!

I stepped out the car and closed my door. I locked my car as I walked up to Brianna's porch. I knocked on the door and rung the doorbell once. After waiting for like 10 seconds Mrs.Arnold answered the door and smiled.

MA:Hey Audri. How you been?

Me:Good,and you?

MA:Good,takin care of yo big head friend.

"Lol.. Where is she anyway?" I asked getting tired of our conversation cause it was boring. "Upstairs".

"Okay, Thanks"!I said as I walked up the stairs. They had like 15 steps. I passed Mr. Mrs. Arnold's

bedroom,then down the hall pass Jon -Jon and Chris's room. Then I finally reached Brianna's room. I opened the door to see a dancing Brianna.

Me: What the hell are you doing!

B:Lol,nun practicing for tonight. Let me do my hair.

M:Hurry yo ass up!!

B: Shut up bitch!

M:lol take yo ass in there and come out.

B:stfu!

I sat on her bed and took out my Iphone4 and got on Instagram. I snapped a pic of me and the caption said :Must move on from the past and forget about him. Bout time I become worthy of myself." I saw I had 5 likes already. Don't think I'm dem hoes that think they famous cause they got 10 likes on Instagram. Tha Fuxx!

I looked up Jordan on there too. He be taking those sexy pics too!!! Hmmmm, bitting my lip at this boy!!!

*5 minutes later*

Bri came in the room with her black mid thigh dress on with red stele-does. She looked cute. Her hair was black and long. We looked too sexy!!

B:You ready?

Me: Yeah.

I said as I picked my phone and put it in my purse. We walked down the hall. We walked down the stairs and out the door. We walked to my car and got in. I started the car and headed out the driveway. We drove down the street listening to 2Chainz. We pulled in the parking lot in 10 minutes. The club was packed! We got out the car and locked it. We walked to the club. We stopped when we saw the security gaurd.

SG: Hi mam, ID please.

Me:Here you go...

I said holding up my ID and Bri held up her's.

SG: Aight go ahead.

Me & Bri: thanks.

We walked inside the club and saw nun but people dancing and at the bar drinking. The club was packed and and was hot as hell. I followed Bri through the crowd. We walked past a lot of people trying to meet up with Rayshad and his crew(Caleb,Trent, & Zay). We finally reached the section they were at. They was lookin fly. OMG!!! GUESS WHO WAS AT THE TABLE?!? JORDAN!!

We walked up to them and looked at each other.

R:What's good?

B:Missing you babe. What y'all up to?

R:Oh nun, just chillin.

B: Oh, I wanna come over yours tonight babe...

R: Sure, anything for y'all.

Me: Y'all tooooo cute!

Jordan: Well, We meet again, Audri.

Me: I guess so. Sooooo......Bri let's go dance. I said as I dragged her to the dance floor and my song had came on. Oh Shidd. Bandz A Make Her Dance was on. We started twerking and shit. I felt someone behind me grabbing onto my waist and I turned around. Jordan was standing right in front of me.

J: Don't be scared.

He said as I started giggling. I turned back around and started twerking like it was nun. I was gettin it. I know he enjoyed it cause he was too focused on my ass. We danced through bout 2 songs. I enjoyed myself. We went back to the section and started chit chatting. Jordan is cool as fuck. I can see myself with him but not let's rush this. After talking bout whatever, I got real bored. I got up to see no sign of Bri or Rayshod. Where the fuck were they. I walked back to Jordan and sat down next to him. We stared at each other for a moment. AWKWARD!

J: You wanna head out?

Me:Sure.

We walked out the club saying bye to the other guys. He opened the door for me then went to his side and got in. We drove off and headed somewhere. I decided to call Bri to see if she was okay.

B: Hello?

Me: Where you at?

B: At Ray's and you?

Me: Heading to Jordan's... I'll call you in the morning.

B: Alright, Goodnight.

Me: Goodnight.

I said as I hung up the phone. The car ride was so quite. I looked out the window the whole time. We turned into a neighborhood down the street from my school. We parked in a driveway. The house was big as hell. It looked like a 3 story. Jordan got out the car and jogged over to my side and opened my car door. I got out and followed Jordan to the porch of the house. He unlocked the door and went in.

The house was quite. We walked upstairs to I guess his room. He took off his shirt and pants and threw on some basketball shorts but no shirt. OMG!! He was sexy.

Me: Can I get a T-shirt to wear.

J: Yeah.

He walked in the closet and grabbed a white shirt and tossed it to me. I took off my dress and put it on. I put my hair in a messy bun and took off my shoes. I hopped in the bed with Jordan. I put my head on his chest and turned off the lamp. I laid down and felt his arms go around me. I loved the he held me. I dozed off dreaming about me and him.

VOTE AND COMMENT!!<3