Chapter 17

Chelsea's P.O.V

"Shit. Shit. Shit. Babbbby!" I yelled as he was holding on to my waist from behind. OMG. Like the best I had so far. Lord!!

"Damn Chelsea." He said pulling out of me and pulling the condom off and walking to the bathroom.

I don't know if we should keep us a secret much longer. I'm really digging him. We been together like 5 months already. Tonight was the first time we, you know. I mean I really like him. A lot. My family doesn't know. Only my best friend Kylie. Not even Audri know and she my cousin and my bestie.

"Aye." He yelled coming out naked.

"What?" I said bitting my lips.

"You know whats better?" He said as he took my hand and lead me in the bathroom.

"In the shower." Caleb said leading me in the shower kissing me all over.

Chase's P.O.V(Chelsea Brother)

I been back and forth doing hoes. I'm tired of these hoes. They always want something other than sex. I ain't really ready for that relationship type shit. I been through that and it wasn't a happy ending.

I was sitting down in my homeboy Sanchez's room just Rollin and Smokin. Shit I was high as shit. I wanna do something. Probably call up one of my hoes.

"Nigga, let's go somewhere. Meet some girl and some shit." I said smoking the blunt.

"Aight. Lets hit up this party in The Avenue." He said letting out some smoke.

"Get up nigga." I said walking out the room and to my Benz.

I followed Sanchez to the party. It was hella people there. I stepped out the car and headed to the house. We walked inside an it was like a damn club.

"Hey." This ugly ass girl said to me coming towards me. This girl had purple,green,and yellow in her head and she looked like a two dollar hoe. The only thing she probably good at is giving head.

"Naw. I'm good." I said walking off to the chair next to the lil bar.

"Hi. My name is Trinity." A fine ass girl said walking towards me. Her body was thick and she was killer fine.

"My name is Chase." I said as she sat next to me.

"You wanna get outta here." She said playing with my curly hair.

Hoes always want my dick though.

"I just got here shortie." I said licking my lips.

"I'll make you wish never left home." She said gettin up and takin my hand and guiding me through the crowd.

We go to a bedroom and she started going down. Oh shit! She pulled the D out of my pants and started sucking like it was nothin. This really isn't new to me but shit she was getting it.

"Come here." I said pushing her on the bed and taking off her dress. I put that condom on and did my business.

***********

I woke up in my bed and looked to see no one here. Damn, Last night was..... A good night. Trinity she cute and everything but she just a hoe. I don't wanna love no hoe. Not me. One day I wanna settle down but not now.

I got out my bed and walked downstairs. I live with my mom right now but shit I wanna move out this bitch. I'm 16 and staying with my mom. Ima move out next week bruh. On the hood.

I noticed my mom was at work. I don't know where Chelsea at. She probably in her room. I was in the kitchen pouring milk in my cereal when I heard someone coming downstairs. TF? I looked and saw that it was Caleb. That's my nigga and everything but damn what the fuck he doing here?

"Wassup nigga." I said dapping him up.

"Nothing much." He said almost gettin out the door. Naw, this nigga got some explaining to do.

"So, what you doing here?" I said. I already know him and my sister been talking but I don't know if they dating. Hope not.

"Oh,just stopping by.'' He said walking towards the door. I stopped him.

"You with my sister though." I said. His face expression was shocking.

"Yeah man. We together. I didn't wanna tell y'all but shit... Now you know." He said. Fuck. My sister older than me but I don't want her dating my niggas and shit.

"Aight. Ima talk to you later." I said closing the door and letting him go bout his business.

I walked upstairs and knocked on Chelsea's door. I waited for he to answer but all she did was say go away. I opened the door and saw her laying under the covers and watching tv.

"What the fuck? Why are you in here?" She said looking at me rolling her neck.

"Why the fuck you dating Caleb?" I said crossing my arms over my chest.

"I can date whoever I wanna date!" She said getting out the bed with her shirt and short set.

"Just be careful. I don't wanna fuck nobody up.'' With that I walked out the room. Shit. My fucking cereal soggy!! 😡

WHAT Y'ALL THINK?

-CHELSEA AND CALEB?

-CHASE OVERPROTECTING?

VOTE AND COMMENT Y'ALL THOUGHTS!!😊