Chapter 6

Audri's P.O.V

*The Morning*

I loved last night. He can put it down though. I really needed that. I was laying in bed with J and watched t.v. He held onto me and I could tell he was tired cause he was slightly snoring. I scooted over causing me to have easy access to the floor. I got out of the bed and headed to the bathroom. I walked in and started the shower. I got in and washed myself until I was squeaky clean.

I got out the shower and put the towel around me. I walked out the bathroom and into the bedroom. I went into the closet and decided on what to wear for now. I put on some blue and green pajamas and my bunny slippers. I walked out the closet and into my bedroom. I walked over to the bed and looked at J. He was sleeping on his back and got on top of him as if I was straddling him. I waited until he opened his eyes. "What ma?" He asked as he opened his eyes. "Nun, just wanted to watch my babe sleep."I said

"You on that stalking shit though." He said as he held my waist. "Shut the fuck up!" I told him wanting him to get up."I'm sorry ma, I love you."

"I love you too... I'm gonna go cook some breakfast."I informed. "Okay...Thanx babe". He said as he smacked my ass hard as hell. "Ouch that hurts"! I said mad.

I walked out the room and down the hall and down the stairs. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed some eggs,bacon, and cheese out of the fridge. I grabbed a skillet and started cooking.

*LATER*

We had just got done eating and was on the way to Brianna's house. We pulled up in her driveway and got out the car. We were gonna just be chilling today but we probably doing something else. Maybe? We walked to the door and I rang the doorbell. Brianna came to the door and invited us in. "Wassup my niggas"!She said a if she was a thug. "Hey gir. I said as I followed her upstairs."Nun much, wanted to just kick it with my niggas". She replied as she opened her door.

When she opened the door, I saw Rashad, Caleb, Trent, and Zay. They all was sitting down rollin up the blunts. I'ma just be real. I don't smoke, neither dose Bri but the boys do and they really be gettin high when we kick it. We walked in the room and Jordan greeted his boys. "Aye let me hit that shit." He said as he lit the blunt and started smoking.

I was sitting down playing subway surfers on my phone until I saw the bathroom door open from in the hall. I looked out the door from the bed and waited for the person to come out. To my curiosity it was a girl. She walked into the room and glanced at me then at Jordan. She smirked when she glanced at him. She was pretty but not cuter than me. She was mocha colored, 5'6 and had curly black hair. She was wearing a black half shirt and ripped skinnies. She walked over to him and tapped him on the shoulder.

"Wassup girl!" He said as he got up and hugged her. I was getting jealous asf!!

"Hey J, haven't seen you since 8th grade."

"When you came back in town?"

"Yesterday, I missed you like crazy."

"I missed you too girl." He said. I was boiling. Brianna looked at me and nudged me.

"Who is she?" I asked her.

"Oh, that's Layna. She went to school with them way back before you came to Yellowwood High. Jordan lived here before he moved with his dad but came back when the law was off him." She explained.

"So... When did she roll up in here?"

"Before y'all came. She came here with Chris." She said.

So why the hell is that bitch all up in my man's face. She better fall the fuck back. I know me and J ain't really Goin steady but I want to but she ain't helping at all. I got up from the bed and walked over to a sitting Jordan. He looked at me then back at Layna. Like WTF?!?

I looked at him with watery eyes. To see a man that I am seeing flirt with another woman is just a hurtful feeling. I started walking out the room and down the hall. I reached the living room and heard someone running behind me. I knew it was J cause he started calling my name. "Audri!" He kept yelling. I walked outside and sat on the steps of the porch. I cried so hard my eyes started hurting. I heard the door open. I kept crying cause I didn't wanna look at him. He sat beside me and just stared at me.

"What's wrong ma?" He spoke up.

I looked at him and stared at him. Like nigga you know why I'm out here.

"Are you serious? J that girl was all up in your face then I'm sitting 3 feet away from you. You could've at least did it while I wasn't in there!" I said as I cried harder than before.

"I didn't mean it bae. Ain't nothing Goin on between us. She just a friend!"

"Oh just a friend? What the fuck she in there blushing for! She must got something for you." I said as I looked into his eyes. Why this boy had to be so damn fine.

"I'm sorry ma. Just don't worry bout these hoes. She want me but I don't want her. I only want you and only you." He said as he wiped away my tears.

"I do think I did go overboard but don't do that shit no more!" I said as I stared in his hazel brownish eyes.

"I won't babe,I love you too much. I know you care bout me but I care bout you than you know." He said as he put his palm on my cheek and leaned in and kissed me. We kissed passionately and it felt like our first. As we kissed the door opened and we stopped to look who interrupted our moment. I looked up and saw Brianna standing on the porch. She looked at me and looked at J. "Y'all aight?" She said looking at us with her eyebrow rose.

"Yeah, I think we should head out and meet up with y'all later." J said as we got up and walked back into the house. I walked upstairs and headed to Bri's room. We walked in and gathered up our stuff. I grabbed my purse and told the boys "Bye". I kissed Bri on the cheek and hugged her and told her I'll call her later on. I really didn't have nothing to say to Layna. She looked at me up and down but I just shook it off. That hoe gon get her 1. Believe that!!

-WHAT Y'ALL THINK BOUT LAYNA?

-IS SHE TROUBLE?

-SHOULD AUDRI TRUST J?

COMMENT AND VOTE(: