Chapter 7

* The Next Day*

Jordan's P.O.V

Yesterday was....complicated. Audri not talking to me. I miss her already. She gotta understand that I have friends that are girls but they are just friends to me though.

I was laying in bed thinking of calling her. I picked up my phone and started dialing.

It just rang.....

"Hello." She answered. She sounded like she was alright.

"Hey babe. You been okay?" I asked.

"You acting like I was mad at you or something."

"I thought you were. Well, what you doing?"

"Nothing. Chilling at home. Can you come over?" She asked.

"On the way." I said.

"See ya later." She said as she hung up.

I put on my red and white A&F hoodie and my matching sweatpants. I slipped on my Nike slides and was on my way to Audri's house.

***** Later That Day*****

We was just sitting in the living room watching t.v. Audri ass had fell asleep on me so I was just watching Family Matters by myself. I grew up on that show. I was watching television until I heard a knock on the door. I got up off the couch and walked to the door. I opened the door and it was this dude at the door.

"Is Audri here?" He asked mugging me at the same time.

"Uhmm, What's yo name first of all?" I asked.

"I'm her man, Daniel." When that nigga said that, I got mad as hell.

Audri's P.O.V

I was dreaming bout nothing really until somebody shook me awake. What the fuck?

I woke up and saw Jordan above me and at the door was Daniel. Jordan had this mean ass look an his face. What in the fuck did that nigga say?

"Can you explain this shit?" He asked me.

"Daniel, Why are you here?" I asked him cause now I was getting mad.

"I wanted to talk to you." Daniel asked. Talk about what?

"Us." He told me smiling. I advise him to stop smiling before I knock him through the damn wall.

"There is no us! You should've been thinking bout us before you had that how up in my house!" I said getting madder.

"It was a mistake. Why you acting so stupid?!" Oh hell naw. He done did it. Before I knew it I walked up and punched him right in the mouth.

"You bitch! I got something for yo ass! You just wait!" He said as he carried his bloody mouth ass out the door.

I just walked back to the couch and sat down. I just cried. I cry when I'm mad too.

"You okay?" Jordan asked. I forgot he was here. He sat next to me and just held me.

"Hold me tighter." I asked him. I just

needed to be held that night.

SHORT CHAPTER BUT I'LL UPDATE BETTER!!

COMMENT AND VOTE!!:)