Chapter 13

Brianna's P.O.V

I was at the mall shopping for my baby. I found out that I'm having a baby boy so I'm super excited. I was shopping with my friend Mariah. I really can't trust her because she's is kinda sneaky.She is a little hoe but she helps me out and she's there when I need her. Audri's my best friend and I love her.

We were at the Babies R Us. I was gonna spoil my baby. Rayshad been on the streets and getting under my fucking skin. He's acting so..... Like he's cheating on me. There is a possibility that he is. Word is that he fucking this Micky bitch from the strip club. He better he glad I'm pregnant or I would've been upside his head. I'm tired of his shit. I can't do this anymore.

"How about this little outfit?" Mariah said holding up a green and blue baby outfit. It was so cute.

"It's cute. Ima get it." I said picking it up and putting it in the cart.

"So, how you and Ray been holding up?" She asked looking at baby strollers.

"We've been okay. I got people telling me that he cheating but,I don't know who to trust." I said.

"What if he is cheating? Would you still let him be there for the baby?" She asked.

"I don't know. I just don't know." I said as we headed to the cashier to ring our stuff up. We bought clothes, strollers,baby bags, and all kinds of baby stuff. We rung up our stuff and headed to the food court. We ate our Chinese Cafeteria and left. I was heading home when I saw someone's car parked in the driveway. What the fvck?

I got out the car and unlocked my front door and walked to where I heard laughter. I walked to the living room an saw a pile of cocaine on the glass table. Rayshad,Zay,and Jordan was sorting it into little bags.

"Hey baby." Rayshad said getting up and kissing me and hugging me.

"Hey, I need to talk to you." I said.

"Hey Bri." J and Caleb said. I just nodded and hugged them.

"Okay. I'll be right back y'all." He said as we went to our bedroom.

"So, what is it?" He asked crossing his arms on his chest.

"Are you cheating on me? Just be honest." I said playing with my fingers.

"To be honest, No. I'm not." He said walking closer to me.

"So, Who the hell is Mickey? I'm two fucking months pregnant, I don't need this shit stressing me out. I don't!" I said sitting on the bed crying. I was hurt and confused. I thought he was lying but at the end of the day, I love him. It's just too much.

"She's a girl I been talking to but she just a hoe that just wants me. I only want you and I mean that shit." He said sitting on the bed with me.

"I love you baby. I'll never cheat on you or hurt you." He said holding my hand.

".........So?" I asked looking him in the eyes.

"Let's go out to dinner tonight. We need to talk. Okay." He said holding my waist.

"Okay." I said wrapping my arms around his neck and smiling.

"I love you baby." He said kissing me.

"I love you too." I said kissing him again.

"And I love you too." He said holding his hands on my stomach. I knew he would make a great father.

Audri's P.O.V

******7 Months Later******

"Okay. I think you should get this top with that skirt." I said as I helped out my costumer. I bought me a boutique. It's called " Top Bel-lair". I love it. It's no too far from out new house and it's beautiful. I bought it 5 months ago. I only have 6 employes. Brianna, Latisha, Monica, Sarah, and Kenya. Including me. Bri haven't been to work due to that her baby is due in like 1 week. I'm so excited.

"This will do. I'll buy it." My customer said.

"Okay. She'll ring you up." I said as I pointed to Kenya.

**** Later****

I was on my way home. It was already 8:30 and Jordan was waiting on me with a special dinner. He is romantic. I got to the house and walked to the door. I opened the door and saw no one here. I saw a note on the couch that read"MEET ME ON THE BALCONY.➡" This boy!

I made my way to the balcony. As I walked there I was amazed at what I saw. It was beautiful. J was standing next to the two seated table with a white tablecloth with red rose pedals and candles on it.He smiled at me and walked over to me.

"All of this...for me?" I asked looking

"Why not?" He said leaning in kissing me.

We sat at the table and the "waiter"(Caleb)came with our food. He looked so stupid.

"Hey Caleb." I said laughing. He just sat our food down and he left.

"So, how was your day

shocked.

"Why not?" He said leaning in kissing me.

We sat at the table and the "waiter"(Caleb)came with our food. He looked so stupid.

"Hey Caleb." I said laughing. He just sat our food down and he left.

"So, how was your day?' He said digging into his food.

"Okay,Busy, and Busy." I said laughing a little. He laughed with me.

"It sounds interesting. Have you heard from Bri yet?" He asked drinking some of his Chardonnay wine.

"No. She has been distant since her and Rayshayd broke up. I mean, she's pregnant and he cheated so... It was a matter of time before she found out." I said eating some of my baked salmon.

"Yeah. I know. It's pretty fucked up." He said eating his seafood pasta. We ate and talked and laughed.

"Baby. I got something to tell you." He said looking into my eyes.

"Anything." I said staring into his hazel eyes. I was a little nervous about what he had to say. He stood up and grabbed my hand leading me to the side of the table. I stood up as he stood up with me.

"You have been so good to me I couldn't explain if I tried. I love you with all my heart. You've showed me that you're her to the end. I believe that. If you leave, my heart follows. I will love you til the end. I promise to be loyal,faithful,and loving......" He said as he pulled out a small ring box. I gasped and cried with joy and stared at him. "Audri Denise Henry, will you do the honor if being my wife?" He asked getting onto his knees and opening the box. The ring was beautiful. The whole event was beautiful. I love him even more.

"YES!!" I said hugging him and kissing him. He slid the ring onto my finger and I couldn't even imagine living life without him.

"I love you." He said holding me.

"I love you too." I said.