Chapter 16

Audri's P.O.V

I was laying in bed with J and just chilling with my fiancé. I still can't believe I'm getting married. This is the best feeling ever. I was laying on his chest and just looking at him watching the game. He looked so cute.

"You checking me out?" He said looking down at me.

"Yeah. Gotta problem?" I said smiling.

"Don't temp--"

"Or what?" I said sliding my hand in his pants. He stopped me and flipped me on my back. I love teasing him but tempting him is even better.

"I'll show you what." He said pulling off my boy shorts and sliding off my underwear. He leaned down and sucked on my back and bitting it. He slid in his finger through my u know what.

I moaned and held on to the bed sheets. The things this boy dose. Shit! 😵

He looked me in my eyes and pulled his two fingers out of me. He smiled and got out of the bed. He get on my nerves.

"That's what." He said walking into the bathroom getting into the shower. I later on the bed watching Love And HipHop. I love some K.Michelle. She is outrageous. I was laughing at Stevie J lil rat face then my phone rang. I saw that it was Kevin.

"Hey big head." I answered.

"Hey ugly. What you got planned for tonight?" He asked.

"Nothing really. Just stayin in the house. Why?" I asked curious.

"Just wanted to see could you babysit Lissah." He asked.

"Sure. I'll be over in a minute." I said.

"Aight." He said hanging up. I got out the bed and put on some jogging pants and a tank top. I put on my pink Nike sweat shirt and my white an pink Jordans. I don't go out the house looking any kinda way.

I walked out of the walk in closet. Jordan was sitting on the bed with some boxers on. He look so sexy.

"Where you headed?" He said getting up and going in the closet grabbing some basketball shorts.

"To go pick up Lissah and probably Xzavier." I said grabbing my phone and my purse.

"Oh. Well can you hit up Walmart or something cuz I wanted to try this new recipe." He said. His ass been tryna be like a damn chef on me. He be hooking it up though.

"You wanna come with?" I asked.

"........ Aight." He said throwing on some jogging pants and a t shirt.

~~~~~~~~

"Shut up." I said pushing Kevin's head as we walked in his house. Yeah he got two houses one down here and one in Florida.

"Nigga you shut up." He said getting all hard. His ugly self.

"Anyway where Lissah at?" I asked walking upstairs leaving J and Kevin talking bout that stupid basketball game. I like b-ball and everything but not a lot.

I walked upstairs and walked into Melissah's room. Aniyah was putting on Lissah clothes.

"Hey y'all." I said walking over to the Princess bed.

"Hey girl. Thanks for taking her. We need the house to ourselves for a night or two if you know what I mean." She said smiling.

"Ewwww, I don't wanna even know. Ughhhh. Anyway I was thinking bout taking them down to the pool tomorrow." I said looking at my nails. I needed to get them done too.

"Shut up. What pool?'' She said putting a swimming suit in Lissah's little Dora bag.

"The one in my neighborhood. "I said looking at her struggling with Lissah.

"Oh. So when you plan on doing the wedding?" She said finally puttin on Lissah shoes.

"Like early August. And you?" I said

"By the end of this month. I don't want it in July cause we gotta go back to Florida." She said.

"Oh that's good." I said following them downstairs.

_________________

"Why in the hell do you need.... Not even gonna ask." I said laughing. J pulled out this big ass thing of herbs. Don't they sell it in those little bags.

"Ima just get the small bag of herbs then." He said.

"TiTi I need toooo pepe." Xzavier said.

"Stwopp being a cwybaby Zavier." Lissah said pushing in the little biggie car thing.

"Shut up." Xzavier said.

"Don't say that no more." I said. "C'mon. You gotta go too?" I asked Lissah.

"No. Ima stway here wiff uncle J." She said as J picked her up and put her on his hip.

"Just take lil man to go do his business. I'll be upfront." He said pushing the biggie and walking away to the cashier.

I went to the bathroom and bumped into someone. She looked really familiar.

"Excuse me." I said walking away in the bathroom. I walked in the stall and let Zavier do his stuff. We washed our hands and walked out.

I walked us to the car in front of the store entrance.

We got home and J started cooking whatever he was cooking. I walked Lissah and Zavier to the lil guest room.

"Zavier, you gotta take a bath?" I asked putting their bags in the room.

"No. I took one before I came." He said playing on his leapfrog pad.

"Dinner will be ready in a minute." I said as I walked downstairs to the living room. I sat on the red couch and turned on the television. Wasn't nothing on but some movies so I turned The Vow cause I love it.

"Babe. The food almost done." J yelled from the kitchen.

"Alright." I yelled back.

I focused on the tv for what it seems 10 minutes before the food was finally done. I hollered up the stairs for the kids to come down.

We all say the table and I had Lissah sittin at the little table with Zavier. Jordan came out with his apron with a plate in his hands. He came towards my mouth with a spoon full of creamy mash potatoes. I opened my mouth for him to feed me. Mmmmmm... That stuff was good.

"I call it Creamy Fachilla. It's good, huh?" He said smiling.

"It's alright." I lied. It tasted so good.

He frowned and I got up and walked over to him and wrapped my arms around his neck. I leaned in an kissed him.

"It was amazing Chef J." I said as we sat down and continued eating.

JUST PUT A LITTLE SUM SUM DOWN FOR YALL. WATCHA THINK? WHO Y'ALL THINK WAS THE SUSPICIOUS PERSON AT THE STORE?😎

TELL ME YA THOUGHTS..!!!😄