Chapter 5

Jordan's P.O.V

I was sitting on the steps until I heard little footsteps. I turned to see Audri. Ma was looking sexy as fuck though. Shidd!! I just stared at her and I know she noticed.

A: Are you ready?

Me: Yeah... C'mon.

A: Okay.

We walked out the house and waited for her to lock the door. After she locked the door, we headed to my Bugatti. I jogged over and opened her door for her. "Thank you babes."

She said as she kissed my cheek. Wow!! I jogged over to my side of the car and opened my door. I got in the car and started the engine. I back out the parking lot and drove down the street.

I was taking us to Six Flags. She told me she loved going there so... Yup. I zoomed through people on the highway so we won't be in traffic. We got off the exit and drove my way to the parking lot. We finally pulled up to the parking lot and it wasn't that packed.

A: You are the best!

Me: Aww, no problem.

I got out the car and jogged over to the other side of the car and opened the door. Audri got out and kissed me on the lips. I smiled and held her by the waist and walked to the ticket booth. We ordered our wrist bands and made our way through the crowed and started on the rides. I loved seeing her happy.

Audri's P.O.V

*Later That Day*

We had too much fun with each other. I'm starting to really like Jordan. It's just something about him that just proves he's really a sweet guy. We left Six Flags and went out to dinner.

"What you want to eat?" He asked me as we sat down in a booth at O'Charlies. I looked at the menu and looked at him. He was just staring at me super hard.

Me: Why in the hell are you staring at me real hard.

J: I was just admiring you.

Me: Oh, well you don't have to stare that hard babe.

I said as we held hands over the table. We chatted until our waitress came with our food. She stared at J like he was her man or some shit. She was a light skinned girl with a Megan Good hairstyle(short one), she was also short but pretty. He looked at her back. He looked at me and was like " this bitch thirsty". I gave him the look indicating she better leave ASAP.

"Here y'all go, enjoy!" She said as she popped her gum and winked at J. Was I mad? Hell Yeah! I looked at J and he was eating already. I laughed at him eating cause he ate like a pro until he got Alfredo sauce on his lips.

J: It's rude to stare.

Me: Shut up.

We ate and talked about the future and the past. I really gotten to know him well.

30 minutes later****

We were on the way to my house so I could grab some clothes and stay the night with J. We pulled up to my house and I got out the car. I walked up the stairs and opened my door. I walked in and went towards the bedroom. I got to my closet and put everything I needed, night clothes, day clothes,toothbrush,toothpaste,flat-iron,etc. I headed towards the door and locked the door behind me. I walked down the stairs and walked to the car. I opened the door and put my duffel bag in the back. I got in the car and we drove off.

*Later*******

We were sitting on the couch in the living room watching The Game marathon. Jordan almost went to sleep on me during Season 2. He woke his ass up though. I was getting sleepy so I decided I should play with Jordan a little bit.

Jordan's P.O.V

We were sitting down watching reruns of The Game. I was almost damn sleep until Audri started playing with my hair. I looked over at her and she smiled and continued. She was tickling my ear and I know she was doing it on purpose.

Me: Now you wanna play?

A: Anything babe!

I smiled at that and looked at her with annoyed in my eyes. Why she do this to me? I feel whipped and I ain't even hit that pu**** up yet. She was gonna get the D tonight. I flipped her on her back so that I was on top of her and started kissing her neck. I guess that was her hot spot. She started giggling and she started feeling on me. I went up to her lips and kissed her deeply. I entered my tongue into her mouth and let our tongues wrestle. She tried pulling on my pants to make me take em' off. I took off her shirt and kissed her stomach then took off her pants. I took my shirt off and she started pulling off my pants. I took off her panties and started making my way to her entrance. I pulled out the D and used the condom,and entered inside of her. I stroked and pulled in and out of her.

"Say my name." I commanded her.

"Oooooo, Jordan....Ahhhhh!" She moaned.

I was putting it down on my girl, I had her calling my name. She was wet as hell. She was good at it too. I felt her cum, but kept going. We was setting it off up in this bitch. Man Shidd!! I kept going until she flipped me over on my back and started straddling me like she was a pro. We almost fell off the couch and shit. She felt so good with me inside her. "Who's dick is this?"

She asked me. She started grabbing my balls and riding my dick good.

"Mmmmm, yours babe!" I yelled. That shit was good as fuck! I hope she don't got me whipped.

SHORT CHAPTER,SORRY HAD TO GET IN THE SHOWER! UPDATE LATER BUT YEAH....VOTE AND COMMENT(Thanks!!):)