Chapter 8

Audri's P.O.V

*Graduation Day*

I woke up around 7:00 am. I got out of bed and walked to the bathroom. I did my morning routine(shower,dress,and eat). I was downstairs until I saw J come in the dining room without any shirt. He looked my way and walked towards me. I wasn't mad at him or nothing I was just pissed off 2 days ago when Daniel came to my house. The nerve of that nigga. Jordan sat across from me.

"Where my plate ma?" He asked looking around. I couldn't forget about him. I'm not a selfish bitch.

"Hold on.." I said as I got up and went to the microwave. I started it at 1:00 minute. After the minute passed I opened the microwave and picked up J's plate with eggs,bacon,and toast. I walked back over and and sat the plate down. He picked his lips and got up from his seat.

"Thanks baby. I love you." He said as he kissed me. His lips were so warm against mine. I live some juicy,luscious,beautiful lips. It turns me on.(NH)

"You welcome. I gotta go and catch my hair appointment. I'll be back around 9 o'clock." I said as I pecked his lips one good time and grabbed my purse. He grabbed me by my waist before I could reach the door.

"I love you babe." He said. He is so sweet.

"I love you too." I said as I kissed him. We kissed for a good minute. I broke the kiss.

"Ima be late. I gotta come back here and get ready. You gon get it just wait." I said teasing him.

"Don't tease me. I'll fuck you on the graduation stage." He said. He was a freak! But I like that!! ;)

"Eww, whatever. Call you when I get to the salon." I said walking out the front door.

I was on my way to the salon when my phone rung. I picked up and it was an unknown number.

???- Stay away from him!

Me- Who is this?

???- Jordan's mine and if you don't stay away, you will wish you did! Bye bitch!!

Who in the hell was I just talking to! I just jumped right to conclusions. It had to be one if his hoes.

I pulled up at the salon around 7:30 and made my way inside. I love coming to certain salons because I just love the environment. Who doesn't love an hair salon? The salon I go to is "Essence". They really be hooking people up to.

**** LATER****

I was on my way to they house when my phone rung.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hey, baby where you at?" Jordan asked.

"I'm pulling up in the parking lot now." I said as I walked towards my house. I immediately ran to my room and went straight to the closet. I took off my sweats and my shirt. I picked up my graduation dress. It was black and tight in the right places. I took off my converse and then put on my cheetah print stelledoes. I looked so cute!! I walked out the closet and went to the bathroom. I applied makeup(lipstick and mascara). That's all I use.

"You look beautiful." He said as he came and wrapped his arms around my hips.

"Thank you. You look handsome yourself." I said as I looked at his outfit.(in comments)!!

**** AT THE GRADUATION****

"Audri Denise Henry." My assistant principal said. When she called my name I heard screaming from every and any direction. I heard J calling my name. I walked up and grabbed my diploma. I shook hands with my principal and walked back to my seat onstage. I was so happy! I finally reached my goal. I graduated with a 3.9 GPA. I'm a smart girl!

When they finished calling all names we waited for that moment.

"The Class Of 2013! Please turn your vail to the left! You are now a high school graduate!" The principal said. I was smiling hard non stop. I was so happy. I sat next to Bri which wouldn't stop hugging me and smiling at the same time. I was happy for the both of us. I saw my family and my friends cheering on. I'm glad we finally made it.

When the graduation was over I followed Bri to our folks. My mom came up to me and hugged me. Tight!

"I'm so proud of you baby. So proud!" She said smiling.

"Thank you mommy." I said smiling.

Then my dad came up and told me the same thing. I love my family. Jordan walked up to me and kissed me. I was so happy at the moment.

"I'm so happy for you baby. I love you." He said. I'm so glad people are happy for me.

"Thanks babe. I love you too!"

I talked and hugged my family and friends. When I saw what I saw I almost cried.

"KEVIN!" I said as I ran towards my big brother and hugged him tight. Omg!! I haven't seen this big headed boy since last Christmas.

"Hey girl. I missed yo ugly ahh." He said I just laughed and cried with joy.

"I missed you too. When you get here?" I asked wiping my tears. Where was my Melissah and my sister and law Aniyah. I missed them too.

"Where Lissah and Niyah?" I asked.

"They went to the restroom. They'll be back." He said.

"Alright. I wanna go out to eat. Lets go y'all." I said. I was hungry.

Just then Aniyah walked up to me and hugged me. She is just like a sister to me. I love her to death. I bent down in my dress and picked up Lissah. She kissed my cheek. I love that lil girl so much!

"I miss you te te." She spoke so adorable.

"I missed you too boo." I said.

We later went out to Golden Corral

after taking hella pictures with everybody. This was a great day and I was loving it. I was enjoying myself. My sister Lisa flight was late so she will be down here tomorrow. I love my family. I really do!

COMMENT AND VOTE