Chapter 19

*EXCUSE THE MISTAKESS!

Bri's P.O.V

3 Weeks Later****

Rashaud has been great help. He helps me with Jr. and everything. I found a new job as well. It pays good and pays the bills and stuff. I mean like I don't really want to start over. Whatever Rashaud and I had is now ruined. Not only He fucked up what we had, but I also fucked it up. Young and dumb wasn't the excuse. I was just plain dumb.

Having a baby dose things to you. A baby changes your whole life. I didn't realize it until Jr. was born. This mother shit isn't easy at all. I fucked up big time. My mom and dad are always throwing the pregnacy shit in my face. They should be helping me instead of being mad at me all the fucking time. It is exhausting.

Jr. has been a handful. But he is a great baby. He is so perfect. I now live on my own but Rashaud still comes by and spends time with Jr. and I. His street game is still going on. He makes good money but this shit has to stop.

"Bri. Did you hear anything I just said?" Mariah waved in my face knocking me out of my thoughts as we ate lunch at Applebee's.

"Oh. I'm sorry. So, what were you saying?" I asked looking at her.

"I was saying that we should get away. You got a new baby and stuff. We should go out and celebrate." She said. I really don't wanna go out. It's just too much but maybe I should have a brake.

"Girl. I dont know. Jr. Is with Rashaud this weekend so I'm alone." I said.

"So you should come with me somewhere."She said.

I was now driving home and ready to relax. I do not feel like being bothered with anyone. I mean ANYONE! Time for myself.

I pulled up at my apartment and headed inside. I walked to the bathroom and turned on the bathwater and started my bubblebath.

Later*****

I was stretched out on my couch and watcching reruns of last season of Love And HipHop Atl. I love me some K. Michelle.(I really love her nh)As soon as I got comfortable the doorbell went off. I got up and looked through the peephole. To my suprise it was Rashaud.

I opened the door.

"Hey Bri. Thought you should use some company." He said walking in and hugging me then sitting down on the couch.

"Hey. Where is Jr?" I aske curious.

"He's with my mom. He'll be fine." He said making room for me on the couch.

We was watching tv until Rashaud started feeling on me. I might be annoyed but shit!!