Chapter 4

*In The Morning*

Audri P.O.V

I woke in bed with someone holding me by my waist. I turned around and saw That it was Jordan! Omg.... I was in bed with him but I know we didn't do nothing last night. I shook him gently for him to get up. He opened one of his eyes and looked at me.

J: Yeah?

Me: Do you want some breakfast?

J: Awwww... You cooking for yo man?

Me: Shut up. Are your parents home?

J: They on vacation for another week. Oh and Yeah I want some breakfast.

Me: Okay. Lay back down, I'll get it.

I got up from out the bed. I walked to the bathroom and washed my hands and face. I walked down the hall down the stairs. It was a lot of steps. I finally got to the kitchen. I opened the refrigerator and got out eggs, bacon, and cheese. I started on the bacon. I walked to the cabinet and got the pancake mix and the bread. I started on the toast then the pancakes. I scrambled the eggs and seasoned them right. My mom and grandma taught me how to cook. I put our food on separate plates. I poured me some OJ and Jordan some OJ as well. I put our food on the table and as soon as I did that, Jordan ass comes hold me from behind. I love his scent he just gives me butterflies. Am I falling for him? Oh well, that's moving on, right?

Jordan P.O.V

I came downstairs and saw Audri setting the food down on the table. I walked up to her from behind. She jumped and turned around. I smiled and leaned down to kiss her. We kissed passionately. She a good kisser on some real shit. I picked her up bye her hip and and kissed her deeply. I can tell she was wet. I put her on the counter and stared at her for a moment.

A: What?

Me: You just too beautiful, You ain't like no other girl I've ever met.

A:Awwww.....Let's eat before the food get cold.

Me:Let it get cold bae...

A: Come on, I'm hungry anyway.

Me:Shit!

I was almost... Never mind.... I followed her to the table and sat down in front of her. I just stared at her cause she make a nigga wanna marry for real. I know I only just met her but I got to know her last night. She cool as fuck. She mines though. I already know. I picked up my fork and started eating. She can cook! I finished my food after her. I walked in the kitchen and put my dishes in the sink. Audri started on the dishes. I stood beside her and started helping her.

A: So, Don't you go to my school?

Me: You go to Yellowwood High?

A: Yeah, do you?

Me: Yeah, I start next week.

A: Oh, We'll I'll be happy to show you around.

Me: Aight.

A: So......

Me: What?

A: Nun, Just bored.

Me: You wanna go somewhere then?

A: Sure.

We walked upstairs to my room and went to the closet and pulled out my red Ralph Lauren shirt and my black True Religion jeans. I pulled out my brown polo boots and headed towards the shower. I turned on the shower and walked back into my room. I saw Audri sitting on the bed watching Proud Family. She turned and looked at me. I looked back at her.

A:What?

J:Nun bout to get in the shower.

A: K. Could you drop me off at home so I can change my clothes.

J: Okay. I'll be out in 10.

A:Okay.

I walked back into the bathroom and hopped in the shower.

*8 minutes later*

I walked out the shower and put the towel around my waist. I walked out the bathroom and into my bedroom. I saw Audri on the bed with her phone in her hand looking at me.

Me: Alright let me change right quick.

A: Okay, I'll be in the living room.

Me: Thanks.

A: No prob.

I changed quickly. I sprayed on some of my perfume. I looked fresh. I walked out my bedroom and down the stairs. I walked in the living room where Audri was. I looked at her as she looked at me. She had the most amazing eyes ever.

Me: You ready to go?

A: Yeah. You look good.

Me: You too babe.

We walked out the door. I locked the door. I walked off the porch to my car.

I started the car and backed out of the driveway. I drove down the street to the red light. I stopped to look at Audri.

Me: So...Where your house.

A: Oh, Straight ahead, make a left, and it's on the right.

Me: Aight.

I drove as told. I pulled into her parking lot. She got out the car and looked at me.

A: You comin?

Me: Yeah.

Audri P.O.V

I walked up the stairs as Jordan followed me. I reached my apartment and unlocked my door. I opened the door and walked into the house.

J: Nice house.

Me: Thanks. Let me go take a shower.

J: Okay.

I walked upstairs and went to my room. I walked to the bathroom. I hopped in the shower and started thinking what was I gonna wear.

*10 minutes later*

I stepped out the shower and did my hygiene. I walked in my bedroom. I walked into my closet and dropped my towel on the floor. I grabbed my outfit and put it on.(http://cs402226.userapi.com/v402226276/603/mN1NYsM5sno.jpg)

I was looking sexy. My hair was wet so it was curly. I put on a white headband on. I put on some lip gloss and analyzed myself in the mirror. He was not gonna be able to handle me tonight.

VOTE AND COMMENT!!