Chapter 15

Audri's P.O.V

"Guess what?" I said to Bri as we sat down in the chairs to a Mexican Restaurant called Cabello's.

"What?" She asked looking at me. She got big but not big big. She makes a cute pregnant woman.

"Last night, Jordan proposed." I said showing her the ring. She was like the first person I told.

"OMG! I'm SO HAPPY FOR YOU BOO.OMG!! "She said smiling at me and rubbing her stomach.

"Thanks. I was surprised myself." I said.

"I can't believe it. My baby getting married!" She said hugging me.

"I know. So what about my baby. What you been up to?" I said taking a sip of water.

"Nothing really. But.... Rayshaud has been apologizing and showing up talking all types of stuff. I don't know if I should take him back. It's just too much." She said pouting. I did feel bad for her but she could find someone better.

"At least you got your baby. That's all that matters. You are so beautiful. Don't feel ugly case you don't have a man right now. Before you had a boy. Now you need a man." I said cheering her up. She smiled and just sipped on her fruit punch.

We ate and talked. Suddenly I heard a gush of water coming from Bri's side of the table.

She looked at me and looked at the puddle underneath her feet. Her eyes were huge.

"It's time." She said getting up.

"I need to get you to the hospital."

Brianna's P.O.V

I was screaming in pain. It hurt but not as bad as people said it did. I was in the hospital bed 11 hours into labor. Thank god for Audri or I would've been driving myself.

Audri was standing to my side where my mom and my father were standing.

"Where's Ra-" I started then saw Rayshaud smiling walking over.

"Hey Bri. How you feeling?" He said standing by my side. It felt great with him next to me making me feel protected.

"I... AM....HAVING...A.....FUCKING BABY!! I CAN'T WAIT TO GET THIS FUCKER OUT OF ME!!" I yelled.

"You want a epidural or something honey?" My mom asked.

"I Guess!! Oh...Ahhhhhhhhh." I said as I started crying.

"It's gonna be alright." Audri said while Ray rubbed my back.

*

*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rayshad Demarcus Bentley Jr. was born November 13,2013. Rayshad weighed in about 6.5 lbs . He is so adorable word can't explain. I love him dearly. I can't wait to bring him home.

Ray was so excited he held the baby before the doctors. I really don't know how I fell about him but all I know is we're not together but we got much love for each other. I would kill for him, Shit! We've been together since 9th grade. I love him. He's my best friend and my baby's father. Other than that he's still my loved one.

I was watching Ray hold Lil Ray. Everyone was going home because they were getting ready for their plans for the rest of the week. Ray was the only one there and he said he'll stays for the night. I love him but...Ughhhhh. I was watching tv with Ray on my right side of the hospital bed. It was enough room. We were watching Law And Order. I loved show like that.

"He know he dumb for hiding that shit in his trunk. Really dude??" I said drinking some of my water. This dude on tv running red lights and stop signs,gets pulled over,an they find 20 lbs of cocaine. Smh.

"That nigga stupid on the hood." Ray said. I giggled at that. He looked at me with Lil Ray sleep in his arms.

"What?" I said smiling lookin at him.

He smiled at me.

"I just miss you. That's all." He said smiling.

"I miss you too but....." I said but couldn't finish.

"But what? You still love me ,don't you?" He asked looking serious.

"I don't know. You heart me deeply Ray and I don't know if I can do this again. I mean you're my first and I'll never stop loving you. I was just hurt. And still am." I said looking at him with a tear coming down my face.

"I'm sorry. Baby just forgive me. I'm a better man. I'm not bout that no more. Fuck that past and that other shit. Look what you gave me. You gave me a blessing." He said indicating Lil Ray." I love you. I mean it from the depths of my soul. Baby. I can't move on without you. I need you to forgive me." He said looking into my soul.

"I Forgive You. Baby I do. I just have to think more about us since we have Jr and everything. I want you to know that I never stopped loving you." I said crying. He leaned over and kissed my lips fully. I missed that.

The nurse took the baby under hospital care for the night. Ray just stayed in the bed with me holding me and talking to me. I want to spend the rest of my life with him. But How do I do that? Lord I need some signs!!

HOW Y'ALL THINK??

BRI'S BABY?

RAY AND BRI?

AUDRI'S SUCESS?

COMMENT AND VOTE!!!😄