Chapter 2

I woke up at around 11:09 am.I had a major headache. I needed an aspirin ASAP.I got up from the couch and started wobbling to the main hall.I reached the bathroom and opened the medicine cabinet and looked for the aspirin.I opened the up the medicine and took only 2.I walked to the kitchen and got a bottled water from the refrigerator.I gulped down the aspirin and felt better within minutes.I sat down at the table and laid my head down.I felt so sad all of a sudden.After my depression my phone started ringing.I looked at the caller id on my iPhone4 and saw it was Daniel.My heart skipped a beat.I didn't know wether to answer it or ignore it.Lord help me!!On the 4th ring I decided to answer it.I was nervous as fuck.

"H...Hello."I hesitated.

"Hey babe...Can you forgive me for last night?"he said.That nigga got me fucked up foreal!!

"What the fuck?!?I know you don't think Imma forgive yo stupid ass for having a hoe up in my house,in my fuckin bed.And you think I suppose to let that shit go!!HELL NALL NIGGA!!LAST TIME I CHECKED I WAS THE ONE WHO LOVED YOU LIKE NO OTHER BITCH YOU EVER HAD!!YOU STUPID BITCH!!!"

"Fuck you!!"

"Fuck me..nigga fuck you!!You'll Neva Eva taste this again!!Bye!"I hung up in his face.He thought this shit was a joke.If he caught me HIS bed with another nigga he wouldn't be up with that shit!!He got me mad all over again.Shidd!!I'm tired of all his bullshit.I'm so fuckin tired of this shit. I am so done with him.

After 30 minutes of thinking bout this bullshit,I just didn't know who to call.I decided to call my BFF Brianna.We've been close since 1st grade.Now we're high school seniors and graduation is in 2 weeks so....TURN UP WITH MY BESTIE.I called Brianna and she answered on the 3rd ring.

"Hello."

"Hey."I said with a crack in my voice.

"What's wrong?Are you okay Audri?"

I told her everything that had happened from last night to this morning.Man was she mad or what.

"Oh hell naw..this nigga is mines.He don't fuxx with my sister.Shidd!!"

"Don't sweat it girl I'll be fine. Can I come over?"

"Okay and sure maybe we can go and get our party on!!HEYYY!!"

"hahahaha..girl you crazy.And yeah why not?"

"I'll call you when I'm on the way.

"Alright girl...Ttyl."

"Bye."I hung up and just thought of what happened last night.I wasn't gonna sit around and be fuckin miserable over that fuck nigga.He not killin my vibe!Shittin Me.!!

I got up from the table and started walking towards my bedroom and went to my closet. I had hella clothes cause I got my own like always.I pulled out my short red dress that was tight on my curves but not that tight.I picked up my cheetah print stele-does.I was gonna look sexy tonight!!

I took me a shower and got out and started on my hair.After I flat ironed my hair I went to the living room and turned off the tv. I called up Brianna.She answered on the 4th ring.

"Hello?."

"Hey girl,I'm headin to yo house now."I said as I grabbed my purse and my overnight bag.

"Alright,We'll hurry cause we gotta meet them."

"Who in the hell are we meeting?"

"Rayshad and his homeboy."

"Well he better not be tryna try nun!"

"Okay,Damn girl I gotcha."

"Alright,be there in 10."

"Aight,bye."I hung up and walked out the door.I locked the front door.I walked down my apartment stairs.It was an okay apartment.I loved it though. My dad picked it out for me when I decided to get my own.It had 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.My kitchen was big so was my living room. My mom and I designed it together. It was too cute.

I walked down the stairs and to my side of the parking lot. I had 2 neighbors that lived underneath me. There was Yolanda who was 24 I think. She had 1 little boy. He was too cute. Then there was Micky who was a stripper and was 21. She worked with my cousin. She was cool as fuck. I think she at work at this time of night. Anyway I walked to my car and hopped in. I started the engine and backed up. I was driving down the street and stopped at the red light. A car pulled up beside me this blasting stereo system. I rolled my window down half way and saw that there was a man in the car. He looked like he was my age. Baby was fuuuuinne!!! Lawd! He was light skin and had a SnapBack on and a red polo shirt. He had hella swagg. He looked over at me and grinned.

"Hey ma,What'a good?"

"Hi."

"Well where you headed?"

"Nunya."

"Aight,well can I get yo number then ?"

"I don't even know you."

"My name's Jordan & yours?"

"Audri. Audri Henry."

"Beautiful name, so are you. See you around ma."

"Okay,Bye"I tried to finish but the light turned green and he drove off. I don't know if I should begin a new relationship after what happened with Daniel. Shidd you just gotta move on. Should I ?