13.

"Where were you?! I was worried sick! I can't believe you went off like that alone!" Professor Membrane was furious, his fist in the air and yelling at Eve, who wasn't even paying attention.

    An alien, I guess Dib was right she thought.

    "Are you even listening? Go to your room! I have work to attend too!" he stormed of muttering under his breath. Eve did as she was told and walked upstairs, humming, and singing. It wasn't strange of Eve to do that, music was her passion, and she did a good job at it.

    "So this love, 

    so this is love...

   so this is what makes life, divine!"

  She chuckled silently, but then came into a complete stop when her door closed shut and Gaz was blocking the exit, locking her in her own room.

"What?" Eve asked sincerely, her mind in a daze as she daydreamed when she will meet the alien again.

"What? You ask me to cover for you, almost getting my own ass busted, and don't even tell me, your own sister, what you were doing?" she walked over and sat down on the bed, ready to listen. Eve frowned, she didn't like when people cussed in her presence, especially Gaz.

"I was... out."

"With who, Eve" She opened her eye in a glare.

"No one!" Eve was a horrible liar, and tried not to laugh.

"Tell me!"

"Fine, I was with... someone you don't know."

"Who?!" Gaz was growing terribly frustrated

"Zim! Ok? I was hanging out with Zim!"

"The alien?"

Eve gasped, "You know? How?"

"Duh... Dib only screams it at the top of his lungs almost everyday..." she rolled her eyes.

She frowned again, loosing her smile, "Does... any one else  know?" she thought about how terrified Zim must be if people found out his secret.

"Surprisingly - no."

She sighed in relief, "Don't tell anyone, ok? This is really important to me!" Eve pleaded.

"Wait, why is it so important to you," her eyes fully opened and stared at her sister, "Eve-" she reached forward to grab her...

"Gaz... DON-" It was too late, Gaz was pinning her down.