3.

Eve and her family were at Bloaty's Pizza Hog for the second time that week. Gaz's eyes sparkled as the creepy mechanical pig gave her the pizza we ordered. Eve crouched with her hood up at the end of the table, trying to get out of sight of the monster that frightened her. There were many things that scared her. She was very timid, too afraid that something might jump out and scare her and that she would go berserk. Eve huddled in her coat.

     Not while this is thing is on... She thought.

     Dib patted Eve's back, "Don't worry, the big bad piggy is gone, you can come out now!" Dib laughed at his scaredy cat sister. Gaz rolled her eyes at her idiot brother, while Eve Sat up strait, hood still on.

        What is with that coat? Dib thought to himself. She never takes of the darn thing! Dib had tried years to get her to remove her red cape. But she only takes of her hood, only when there at home. He sighed, Eve used to be fun. The life of the party! Brought everyone close together, everyone was happy when she was around. But after she got that stupid cape, she changed. What is it with that coat?! Dib asked again, frustrated. She wasn't the same anymore. Dib missed her old sister... It's all because of that STUPID jacket! He thought hard about it, Maybe it is what's inside the damn thing that changed her...
    And whatever is inside can't get out because of the coat.

  Zim had fought with himself for a long time. And he finally decided...

     He would go and find this strange girl.

    "Tomorrow, after school..." He thought, "Zim must find answers!"