10.

"Um, sorry for going crazy back there... You didn't have to run away." Dib apologized, but rolled his eyes at that last part.

"It's not your fault!" Eve barely paid attention to what Dib had to say. She was too filled with mixed emotions! Worried, yet joyful!

He didn't run away when he seen me! He ran towards me! She thought gleefully. But she also thought about the whole "Zim being an alien" thing. What will she do about her step brother? There's no way she tell Zim they're related! What if he thinks I'm a paranormal investigater too? He'll hate me for sure! I'll just have to sit on the truth for a while!

It was night time, and Eve couldn't wait to bail her "cage" she called a house after dinner.

"What are smiling about?" Gaz rolled her eyes.

"Oh nothing!"

"Well cut it out, your being wierd."

Eve thought hard about her plan of escape. It was going to need some help. Professor Membrane was home, and always kept a Sharp eye on them.

"Gaz, I need your help with something!"

"EH!"

"Don't worry, it's not a chore..." Eve flashed a sly smile.

Gaz opened her eyes and started listening as Eve whispered in her ear...

"DAAAAD! MY GAME SLAVE'S BROOKEEEEN!!" Gaz started whining to no end! Screaming and kicking, brat mode on.

"AH! I-its ok Daughter! N-no problem!" Professor Membrane took the small, black screened console and studied it while Gaz was still screaming.

No one noticed as Eve creeped out the door.

Gaz winked to her and kept her father busy, long enough to not notice she was gone.