8.

Dib was spazzing out on the sidewalk. His insanity had snapped, "WHAT. HAVE. YOU. DOOONE?!"

"Calm down! Your voice is making me sick!" Gaz has a disgusted look on her face and walked ahead of them. She was usually the first to get home after school.

  "I had him! I could've exposed him!" Dib was all most at the point of tears! Eve felt horrible! But what could she do? Just let Zim be taken away to some lab? It was Zim or Dib, and there was too much on the line to have Dib win this fight!

She had betrayed her brother.

"I'm sorry Dib!!" Eve ran as fast as she could, away from the chaos.

     She considered turning into a rabbit and scamper off, but where would she leave her enchanted jacket? It was to valuable.

     Eve's jacket was the only thing that kept her body from going out of control. Like a invincible soda bottle, with a mentos inside the bubbly pop, ready to explode.

   She thought about going to Zim's house. Or wherever he stayed. Did he live in the forest? Eve could probably follow his strange, alien sent even with her coat on. She wanted to find out more about him. Eve smiled at the memory of her kiss to Zim. It made her feel good.

     Maybe... I can help Zim... Eve thought to herself. She stopped sprinting, "Urg no! I've already betrayed my family enough!" But Eve always had trouble with her "family". There were times that she had to think twice about them being her actual blood line... There so different! No one actually looks the same except for Dib and his dad! As if they were cloned..

     Oh that's stupid Eve! What are you thinking?!

Her family was out of the question, But what if he finds me hideous? No one could ever love me... Eve shed a tear and wanted to cry. She tried to stay strong, but was so weak in this form. Eve began to walk further into the woods. She always managed to end up here.

     Eve walked up to her favorite tree, one with a secret whole in it, and placed her cape in it. Her skin began to bubble, "No! I won't let you get out of control!" Eve winced and concentrated on keeping her regular form for a little longer. The goosebumps began to die down.

   Eve walked to the Crystal River, as she called it, One hidden deep in the woods. This was where she discovered who she was really was. She looked at her reflection in the clean, beautiful water, trying to find something. Answers? Eve wasn't sure. She was so lost.

     Eve's rusty hair suddenly went to a short tangled cut, into beautiful dark black color, now down to her hips. Her eyes went from almond brown too red, lashes still long and black. And for the finishing touch... A long brown wolves tail, and ears on her forehead. She hated herself. No matter what the forest 'told' her, she still felt like a monster... An outsider from humanity.

   Eve violently splashed her reflection away, "I hate humans!"

   She was so concentrated on her "disgusting" self, that little did she know Zim was staring in awe in the distance...