Ch. 1

"AAAAHHH!! AAAAAAHHH!" Zim franticly pressed buttons here and there in the Voot Runner, malfunctioning over an evil death bee...

      "WEEEE HAHAAHA!!" GIR seemed overly pleasured by this stroke of doom, giggling hysterically and waving his arms. But this was no laughing matter...

        CRASH!

       Zim hit the ground hard, bouncing him onto a tree.

       Then he blacked out.

       Zim was in a blanket, one over his body and another covering his face. He couldn't see... But he could defiantly hear. And what he heard was the most beautiful thing he ever listened to-

     It was like a graceful, flowing river. An amazing tune. Whatever it was, whoever was singing seemed to be trying to heal him! Even quicker than Irken immune systems! The pain in his squidalyspooch disappeared, and also in his head. A gentle hand held up Zim's face, keeping him still so it could finish its song. The soft hand brushed against a cut on Zim's cheek, and as the song grew more harmonious the cut vanished. Zim tried to get up and see whoever was singing this lovely melody, but like a rabbit, the movement of Zim's body made the song stop like a broken record. He quickly pulled off the sheets to get a look at the composer. But he only caught a glimpse of what seemed to be a girl, who simply just... Disappeared into the wind.

     Zim tried to get up but a sharp pain shot from his head down his spine. The song was not entirely finished. He had no way to find her now.

    "GIR!" Zim sat down gently back under the tree he was propped up against. "G-GIR, I need your-"

     Zim held out his hand far enough to touch a basket that laid beside him. In it was more blankets and parts of GIR that needed to be reattached. His eyes grey and lifeless, "Broken! I guess I'm gonna have to fix you!" Zim Sat back on the grass, laying his body against a tree. No use getting up to look for her now. It was useless, and  Zim's body still hurt. All that was left to let his PAK give him enough sustaining proteins to heal himself.