2.

Zim was back at home, repairing GIR down in the base. But he couldn't get that moment out of his mind. She sort of looked human but she wasn't acting like one! No normal human can disappear that quickly! And certainly none of them can sing a healing song!

    "Maybe she wasn't human, maybe she can help me..." Zim was talking to himself in the empty base, lonely base...

     "URRRG NO! ZIM NEEDS NO HELP! ZIM NEEDS NO FITHY HUMAN FRIENDS!" But even on Irk there were strong alliances. Zim had a flash back of him and Scooge. He liked Scooge because he was fat, ugly, and short like Zim. They were born together in the same laboratory, and put in the same training camp. They helped each other through the tough times...

  But Scooge was shot out of a cannon. Zim knew when the tallest was trying to get rid of someone, [at least in Scooges case...] And since Scooge was weak, there were no alliance between them anymore...

   "Scooge... Is dead!" Zim had a angery surge of pain shoot through him and flipped the table where he was working on. Pieces of alien tech flew everywhere, even GIR fell apart again on the floor. "Oh no! Now I have to start over on you!" Zim picked up GIR, and cried...