The Blond

BEFORE YOU BEGIN READING!

I only have 2 request and they are:
- DO NOT use plagiarism
- If you are going to criticize in a not so nice way then you know where the back button is :)

This is my first story so I hope each and everyone of you who has laid eyes on it enjoys it. Please note that I have taken my 11th grade skills of writing to write this story so obviously you'll see many mistakes. Please point them out in the nicest way possible, no need to be rude! Anyhow enjoy and don't forget to vote and comment because it honestly feels my heart with joy and just keeps me wanting to write more.

!THIS BOOK CONTAINS MATURE CONTENT! IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE IT >> PRESS THE BACK BUTTON! IF YOU CAN SIT BACK AND ENJOY THE RIDE! :)

-------

Scarlett
I drink some tequila as I watch Jase make his way upstairs with a blond he just met.

Jase and I have been bestfriends since high school. I am the nerdy smart one and he is the hot football player but one day we bonded. Everyone was suprised of how much time we spent together since. Many girls envy me but it's just friendship, nothing more. I am careful with Jase. I don't want to feel something for him because I know that he won't feel the same.

"Scar don't drink! Jase will kill you!" Kylie says sitting beside me on the sofa and taking the tequila bottle away from me.

"It's my first, give me a break!" I am tired of being the good girl. I have been that girl for far too long. I take the bottle from her and take another gulp.

"Jase won't like this."

I am tired of doing what Jase thinks is good for me. He does whatever he wants, why can't I do the same?

"Well guess what Kylie, I don't give a fuck what Jase likes or doesn't!" Her eyes widen. I hand her the bottle and make my way to the dance floor. I start moving to the beat of the music. I try not to think of how much fun Jase is having upstairs. It sucks you know wanting something you shouldn't want.

 A while later I feel two arms wrap around my waist.

"It's just me Scarlett," I recognize Ian's voice. I put my hands up and wrap them around his neck. We move to the music as our bodies make contact. I feel good being in someone's arms. It has been so long since I had this.

Ian isn't a bad guy. He is good looking with his wavy brown hair and green eyes. And he has a great body. We have exchanged some words a few times but I never thought he really saw me.

"You're beautiful," he whispers in my ear. My body tingles as he starts tracing kisses down my neck. I feel his erection as he pulls my ass closer to him. I close my eyes and let myself feel. I smile as he runs his hands under my shirt. 

"Scarlett!" I open my eyes to see an angry Jase in front of me.

"What?" I ask not letting go of Ian. He is not going to ruin this night.

"Why the fuck do you think you're doing? Get your fucking hands off of her," I unwrap my hands from Ian's neck and place them on his not allowing him to let go of my waist.

"I am dancing Jase and I don't mind his hands around me. Just go back upstairs," I turn around and look up at Ian's green eyes. I move in close to kiss his lower lip, and bite it. He grabs me by my hips and pulls me closer for a more passionate kiss. I hear Jase footsteps as he walks away from us. He should have no reason to be mad. Ian is a good guy.

I pull away and start dancing with Ian next to me. He never stops whispering sweet things to me or bothers to mention what just happened. We dance a couple of more songs until I decide I need to go home.

"Thanks for a great night," I give him one last kiss and turn to leave.

"I'll text you," he says as I walk away.

I make my way to my car where a mad Jase is waiting for me. Great.

"I am going home happy? Now go with your blond," where is she anyways?

"You're my ride remember? And I ditched her," Ugh! Right, he lives next door. 

Him ditching the blond is a surprise, Jase never ditches girls. He always takes them back to the apartment or goes to their place.

"But I'll be driving today since you have had more to drink than me," he takes the keys from my hand and makes me get on the passenger seat of my Mercedes. We head home.

"I like Ian," I blurt out.

"You're drunk baby," he lets out a laugh and I punch him in his muscular arm. It does nothing to him of course.

"I am serious Jase, he's a good guy," he keeps his eyes on the road. And I am serious. Ian is nothing like the guys who are seen around with a different girl each week.

"He's not good enough for you," like always is what he says.

"Then who is Jase!?" he stays quite like always never answering. "I am gonna see him whether you like it or not. Plus you wouldn't know what a good guy is."

With his eyes still on the road he nods. The rest of the ride is quite. He parks outside of our apartment building and hands me my keys.

"Goodnight baby," he gives me kiss on the cheek and leaves to his car. He isn't going to his apartment which only means he is going to find some random girl to stay the night with.

I make my way to my apartment and hop into bed. I try to sleep with the thought of Ian's body close to mine but Jase always finds a way back into my thoughts. I wish he wasn't such a player.

Jase
I watch as Scarlett stumbles her way up to her apartment. The thought of her dancing with Ian comes back into my mind. I turn my car on and head to the blonds house, I need a distraction.

I knew this was going to happen sooner or later. She will find herself someone who will stay the night with her and tell her how beautiful she is. I have pushed so many guys away from her but I can't do that anymore. Even if it hurts to see her in someone else's arms I need to let her go. She isn't mine, I will never be good enough for her. I had been an unfair son of a bitch earlier but I couldn't help it.

"Baby!" the blond squeals when she sees me. I immediately start kissing her and taking her clothes off. She moans and screams my name as I do things to her that I want to do to someone else. I have always wondered how Scarlett would feel in my arms. How her pink lips would taste. Ah fuck, just thinking about her makes me hard sometimes. She is perfect but too far for my reach.

I pull away from the blond after giving her satisfying orgasms. I put on my clothes and walk out the door. I never sleep with a girl for the whole night. It's just sex and nothing else.

***

I roll out of bed and head to Scarlett's apartment. I will be making her pancakes since I had been kinda of an ass yesterday. Plus she loves my pancakes.

I unlock her apartment door with the extra key she had given me and head to the kitchen. I get the ingredients and start working my magic.

I place four pancakes on each plate and make my way to Scarlett's room. She is probably deep asleep after yesterday. It had surprised me when Kylie had told me she was drinking. Scarlett hates drinking. I walk in and jump on her bed.

"Jase!" she screams. I love how she looks in the morning. Her hair is all messy and her beautiful face doesn't have a drop of make up. I pull the sheets from her and smile when I see my old jersey on her. She looks fucking good in it.

"You sleep on that?" she nods and makes her way to the bathroom. The jersey barely covers her ass. God I want to rip it off her and do so many things to her body. I make my way back to the kitchen and calm myself with deep breaths. 

Not thinking about Scarlett is hard.

Authors Note: I hope you guys like this story so far. I'll be updating as much as I can but don't worry I won't take long. Anyway please vote and comment If you like what you've read. I would appreciate your support.

Thank you!