SCARLETT

Scarlett
"Jase please let me see," I say for the tenth time now. He woke me up early in the morning to come see the restaurant but his hands covered my eyes the minute we turned the corner.

"Okay, ready.. " he removes his hands from my eyes and I look at the restaurant. My eyes read SCARLETT.

"What the..." I trail off, I have no words. The big giant letters in white say my name. His restaurant is named after me. That is the sweetest thing but, "Jase why would you do that? What is your dad going to say?"

"Who cares what he says baby, it's my restaurant and you mean a lot more to me than you think Scarlett. Plus your names beautiful up there," I throw myself in his arms and thank him.

"Does this mean you agree to be partners?" he asks me. I look up at his blue eyes and nod. It is the least I can do for him. "Come on baby let's check this place out, we're opening it in a couple of days."

We make our way inside. It's a very beautiful fancy restaurant, of course since the Dawn family has money. The tables are black and white. There are some flat screen TVs hanged around. The floor is new and shiny. Everything is clean and perfect.

"Well everything seems to be done with. I have already taken care of hiring people so we're basically ready to open," Jase says smiling at me and taking a sit in his new place. I look behind him to see bottles of alcohol.

"You're selling alcohol?"

"Yea my dad said it would be a good idea," I don't like the idea but it isn't my place to say. "You wanna check your office?" I raise an eyebrow at him. I have an office?

We make our way to the back and walk into a pretty big room for an office. There is a desk with a chair and cabinets. There are paintings in the wall that I am pretty sure cost a lot. Jase sits on the sofa that I realize is just there. He takes a frame from the small glass table beside it and turns it to me with a big grin on his face.

"Remember this?" how could I ever forget the Valentine's party in Junior year. Jase was already a graduate but he snuck into the party to be my date. The girls hadn't believed me when I said he was with me so we danced and then he kissed me. No one doubted me after.

"I can't believe you still have that," I say suprised he actually has it.

"I have every picture we ever took. Including you in that red bikini, remember that?" my eyes widen.

"Don't you dare start on that story," I say giving him my most serious face. He opens his mouth ready to blurt it all out but I hop on the sofa on top of him before he can. I place my hand in his mouth and stick my tongue out at him.

"I will only let go if you promise to not talk about it!" I say to him still covering his mouth. He nod and I remove my hands.

"Not yet," he says pulling me down so I don't get up. I feel nervous been this close to Jase. I am on top of him with his legs in between mine.

"Jase let me go," I say trying to remove his hands from my waist. I look at his beautiful blue eyes and see..... No way! Jase looks at other girls that way. I must be out of my mind. Only the way his breathing quickens while I am on top of him assures me that I am not completely out of my mind. I want to lean in and kiss him to see if he kisses me back but I can't.

"Baby you can get off now," he says. I get up and move away from the sofa. The scene that had just happened will probably hunt me when I sit in this office.

Jase
It's harder to breath with her on top of me and if she had stayed longer I would have lost control. If I loose control with her, it will ruin our friendship. Then I will really loose her.

I watch as Scarlett looks around her office. It's empty for now but I can picture her sitting on her desk doing paper work and biting her lip the way she does when she is focused.

"This place is so big Jase," she says still looking around the office. It's big for an office but I want her to have her space.

"Yea babe but it's because it's empty. You can come anytime and decorate it," I get up from the sofa and make my way to the desk. I take out the extra key and give it to her.

"Really Jase?" she says holding back a laugh. I had gotten the extra key done with a picture in it but instead of it been some random picture I picked one of her screaming and me biting her cheek.

"I just love your face on that," she punches my arm, or at least she tries.

"I hope I don't see any pictures as embarrassing as this around for everyone to see," she warns me.

"Can't promise."

"Jase!"

"Come on let's get some lunch," we make our way out and head to the nearest Waffle House. We order the usual and sit down to eat.

"So are you like doing breakfast, lunch and dinner? Or just serving whatever at anytime," I had thought of that and I am pretty sure like me other people crave anything at random times.

"I am pretty sure my pancakes will be wanted all day," I tease her. She smiles and takes a bite of her fries.

"Hey Scarlett," someone calls behind me. I realized who it is when her smile brightens.

Ian.

"Ian," she says getting up and kissing him.

"What's up Jase?" he says to me.

"Nothing just showing Scarlett my new place around the corner," I knew he hadn't missed the big letters with Scarletts name on it. I had asked for it to be covered until this morning so no one told Scarlett. I wanted to be the one to show it to her. Thankfully no one had ruined the surprise.

"Can you believe it, he named it after me," Scarlett tells him as he takes a seat beside her.

"Yea I saw the big white letters," I could tell the news somehow didn't make Ian happy. Oh well, he can fucking deal with it. Like I have to deal with him touching Scarlett in front of me.

We eat the rest of our food talking about mostly what I'll be doing with my restaurant. Ian is tense at first but then starts kissing Scarlett everywhere. Fuck, I can't take this any longer.

"I gotta go, Ian you can drop her off right?" Ian nods and goes back to kissing her. I throw my trash away and walk out of that fucking place.

Authors Note: Hey guys thank you so much for your votes, it means a lot to me. I'll be updating as soon as I can. Keep voting and leave any comments or suggestions you have :)