Make me forget

Scarlett
I can't believe Jase's father. How can he think I am with Jase for his money. I love Jase for who he is. The moment I told his father I realized I don't just want Jase, I am in love with him. Every part of him, the good and bad.

"I am sorry you had to go through that baby," he says pulling away and placing both his hands on my cheeks. The words had hurt but I didn't cry. "He had no right to say those things to you!"

"I know, but they still hurt," I should have never went to that stupid dinner.

"Scarlett you said you love me?" I turn around. I can't tell him I love him or things will change.

"Bestfriends love each other Jase, right?" I say turning back to face him again. I thought I saw disappointment in his eyes, must be my imagination.

"Since we didn't have dinner like planned do you want pancakes?" I nod my head and can't help but to smile. Jase always knows how to make me feel better.

He takes his jacket off before we head to the kitchen. I take my heels off and am about to go to my room to change when Jase wraps his arms around my waist and stops me.

"I need you to say in that dress," he says. He lets me go and waits for me to walk into the kitchen. I do as he says, I keep the dress on.

I watch him like I have before working his magic, making his delicious pancakes. I have watched him do them so many times that by now you would expect me to know the secret to why they are so delicious but somehow he manages to keep it hidden. I wait for him to finish and get everything cleaned up before we start eating.

"I just love them so much," I say taking my last piece of pancake. Jase watches me, I probably look like someone who is getting it but I can't help it. I moan when I swallow the last piece.

"Fuck Scarlett don't do that, I warned you," yes he had warned me but he had been joking. I move to the other side of the contour and stick my fork into his plate trying to steal his last piece of pancake.

"Please Jase," I beg.

"Why should I?" because I love you.

"Fine don't give me none, Goodnight," I turn and make my way to my room leaving the door behind me open in hopes he will come looking for me.

Few seconds later he walks in. I smile, I have won. My smile quickly fades when I don't see the plate in his hand but see he's chewing.

"Get out Jase," he is not going to be coming in my room rubbing it in my face that he ate the last piece.

"I'll make you more but.. You have to let me taste you first," is he serious? Nope. Jase always jokes with me.

I look up at him raising my eyebrow. He moves in close and grabs me by my hips and pulls me close.

"I am serious," he says. My body tingles like all the times he gets close to me. Jase places a kiss on my cheek and then makes his way down to my neck.

He never kisses me there.

He's serious.

My first thought is to push him away but my body wants him. I have fantasized about him so many times and I need this. I move my hands and wrap them around his neck. If he wants to taste me, I won't stop him.

Jase
I didn't expected her to wrap herself around me and let me place kisses on her neck. I know I should stop, she had said she loves me but because I am her bestfriend. She doesn't see me like she sees Ian, but fuck I can't stop wanting to get a taste of her body. I pick her up and lay us on her bed.

I trace kisses through her neck, I stop when I am close to her cleavage. I am trying my best to give her the chance to tell me if she doesn't want this to happen. I will stop if she asks me too even if it will probably be one of the hardest things I have had to do in my life.

She turns my head so she is looking at me, I am desperate to show her just how much she means to me. How lucky I am to be here. I want to kiss her, to kiss her so bad. I stroke her cheek with my thumb lightly, not taking my eyes off her for a single second.

The girl before me is the girl of my dreams, the girl that I have been waiting for all my life. But she doesn't love me and I am not good enough for her.

"I am sorry Scarlett," I move away from her and try to calm my hard cock down.

"Why Jase? What do other girls have that I don't?"

"What are you talking about?"

"You don't see me like you see other girls Jase. All you do is kiss me in the cheek like I am your sister, is that what I am to you?"

Hell No!

"Why do you care Scarlett. You love me, as a bestfriend right?" she hesitates before answering.

"I.. I think it's best if you go," just for one second I think she might tell me she is lying that she does love me and wants me like I want her, but she doesn't.

"Okay baby, goodnight" I walk out of her room and pick up my jacket and tie from the living room. I will need to take a cold shower and pleasure myself while thinking of her.

"Jase!" as soon as I hear Scarlett scream my name I run back to her room.

"What the fuck baby! What's wrong!?"

"She's dead Jase! Aunt Steph is dead, they just called to tell me," I wrap my arms around her and soothe her back as she cries. She might have not liked her aunt much but it was the last family she had.

"Shhh.. Baby you have me okay, you'll always have me Scarlett," I reassure her.

"Stay with me Jase, please I don't want to be alone, " I promise her I will. I let her rest in my arms.

It hurts me to see Scarlett cry. She has lost so much in her life. I want her to have a better one, to be happy for once. She deserves it.

She moves from my arms and gets up. I look up at her confused. She wipes the tears off her face and starts unzipping her dress. Oh fuck. I want to be respectful and look away as she lets her dress fall down but I can't. Scarlett is fucking sexy, especially in those black panties and black bra. I try moving myself a little trying to control my erection that wants desperately to be released.

"I want you to make me feel wanted Jase, just for one night. I don't want to feel lonely anymore," she pleads. She doesn't wait for me to answer. She makes her way to me and pushes me down to the bed as she gets on top of me.

She bites my bottom lip and strokes my mouth with her tongue. I respond immediately to her and flip us so I will be on top of her. I am already fucking hard, there is no stopping.

"Take it off," she says pulling my shirt up. I do as she says. I feel her hands move to my jeans, she has me out of them in no time.

"Baby, are you sure?" I ask breathless. I know Scarlett isn't innocent but taking her in my arms will be so different.

"Yes Jase," she responds.

I take off her bra and suck on her nipple. She moans and that just makes me want to be inside her just then but I want to kiss and taste every inch of her body.

I move my way down to her flat stomach and reach her panties, I pull them off and look up at her, she nods in approval.