Breakfast in boxers

Scarlett
I grab handfuls of his hair and bite my bottom lip to keep myself from screaming with every lick and taste he takes. He separates my legs more as his tongue goes in further. I have never experienced something like this.

All the pain and worries I had felt earlier are gone. I feel wanted by Jase. I don't want this to end. I will never get tired of him.

"Fuck, you're so wet baby. You taste so good," he says lifting his eyes to meet mine. He makes his way up and kisses my breast again. I grab his boxers and pull them down. Seen how turned on he is because of me makes me want him more than anything.

"Jase, I want you," I say wanting him to be inside me.

"Scarlett, y-" I don't want him to question my decision.

I need him.

I roll him to the side and get on top of him. I have never done it on top before but I am willing to try with Jase. I place his erection into my entrance and lean on him. I sink down onto him and kiss him hard.

"Ah fuck, Scarlett," Jase says groaning. Loving the way I am making him feel I move faster.

I feel as I come and that makes me riding him more easier. Soon enough I feel his release inside me.

I pull myself off him and lay next to him. I had taken over. I wanted Jase so bad that I had basically controlled the whole situation.

"That was something I had never experienced," I can feel a smile on his face. "You taking control was hot baby," he says turning to me and placing a sheet over us.

"You staying with me?" I ask hoping he is.

"Of course baby, I don't think I can ever leave you again," I give him a small kiss on the lips and turn to the side.

I had sex with Jase. It was as amazing as I had thought. Part of me felt guilty. When I had gotten up and stripped in front of him I wanted him to help me forget I had no family left, to make me remember I had him. But when he kissed me I knew it wasn't just because I needed forgetting and reassurance. I had done it because I wanted him to want me too.

Jase
She had completely taken over. It was hot as hell watching her ride me while she threw her head back and moaned. Fuck, it was the best thing I have ever experienced. She was so tight and soft.. oh fuck!

"Scarlett?" I had messed up big time. I was so caught up that I didn't even think about putting on a condom.

"Hmm?" she says turning her head and looking up at me with a sleepy gaze. I don't want to worry her and she's probably on the pill, I have seen some in her bathroom. I decide it's best not to put more on her plate.

"Nevermind baby, Goodnight," I wrap my arm around her waist and pull her in close placing my chin on her shoulder. It will be hard going to sleep with her ass all up on my cock but I don't care, I have her in my arms.

Scarlett is everything to me now. I just want her, no one else. I am not good enough but for her I will try to be.

***

I wake up with Scarlett cuddled close to me. Her head lays on my chest and her leg between mines. I can wake up to these everyday.

I don't want to wake her up so I lay back and replay last night. It's crazy I wanted to make love to her and take it slow but she hadn't given me the chance. I know I shouldn't have let it happen, she was hurting and just wanted to forget. But hell it was impossible to say no to her.

I stay still when she moves and rolls over to the other side of the bed. I decide this will be the best opportunity to get up and make her breakfast. I don't know how she will react when she wakes up. Maybe she'll regret what had happened. God, I hope not.

I make my way to the kitchen and see what she has. I decide toast and scrambled eggs will do. She doesn't like coffee much so I just go with a glass of water.

Scarlett is very picky on what she eats sometimes but so far she loves everything I have ever made her. I never really cook for anyone like I do for her. My dad never cared and thought I just had it in my head and would give up cooking anytime. He was wrong. My mom had passed that to me, her food was delicious.

I love my dad but he can be harsh to women sometimes. My mom had been diagnosed with cancer. She battled it for 2 years but she wasn't strong enough to overcome it. She had so much to live for. It's just me and dad since then.

When I finish I place everything in a large plate and take it to her room. I have seen this in movies and I decide to give it a try. I just hope she likes breakfast in bed from a guy in boxers.

I walk in her room to see her buttoning on my shirt. The shirt barely covers her bare ass but damn, I love Scarlett in my shirts. Ever since I saw her in one of my shirts I gave her random reasons to give her other ones I wanted to see her in.

She turns around and looks at me with an expression I can't quite read. I suddenly feel nervous standing there in my boxers with her breakfast in hand.

Maybe this was a bad idea?