All that's left

Scarlett
His words surprise me. I look away from Vi and the camera to Jase. He isn't lying.

He turns and looks at the camera and smiles. I do the same and let Vi take pictures of us. After a couple of shots Vi turns and starts taking her selfies but Kyle joins soon after.

"Just like their mom," Jase says grinning at me. I am aware of his hands on my waist which makes my body tingle.

"I don't take pictures, not as much as you do," I tease him.

"I am glad I will atleast have a picture of you in this bikini because damn Scarlett, you look amazing," my face flushes with heat as he pulls me closer. He moves one hand to my cheek and keeps the other one on my waist. "I wanna kiss you so bad baby, so fucking bad," he growls. I want him to kiss me. I want to feel him again.

"Kiss me Jase," I plead.

I feel my knees weaken when his lips touch mine. He sucks on my bottom lip and I let him in tasting his sweet tongue in my mouth.

"Picture!" Vi yells and me and Jase break apart. "I got it," she says holding the camera and showing me and Jase kissing.

"Thanks baby, it's the best picture of me and your mommy so far," Jase says placing a kiss on her cheek.

"Eww!" Kyle says sticking his tongue out, we all laugh.

After being out in the beach for a couple of hours we make our way inside and eat one of Jases famous meals. Like I knew they would the kids loved it. Kyle specially is excited to try Jases pancakes soon. We decide to end the night with a movie but the twins soon drift off to sleep. We take them to their room and kiss them goodnight.

"My life has never been so perfect," I say as I turn the tv off and look at Jase.

"I couldn't agree more," he says making his way to me and grabbing my hips. He buries his head on my neck and kisses me there causing my body to shiver. "I've missed you. I want you Scarlett."

"I am all yours Jase," he picks me up and takes me to the closest room. He puts me down and looks at me. I have on a small sundress but I feel more bare when his eyes scan my body.

"I have dreamed of you so many nights, always have wanted you baby, just you," I move closer and wrap my hands around his neck.

"Show me Jase," I remove my hands from his neck and unzip my dress letting it fall down. I only have panties on and the old me would have feared standing almost naked in front of Jase but not anymore. I know he loves me like I love him. We want each other more than ever.

"Ah fuck, you're so beautiful baby, so fucking beautiful," he grabs one of my breast and sucks on it. I moan as I feel the familiar electricity run through my body. He moves me to the bed, laying on top of me. I pulls his shirt off and starts unbottoning his jeans.

In no time we are bare with our bodies touching each other. I feel him in my entrance. He places one last kiss on my lips before moving himself in me and whispering I love you over and over.

Nothing feels as good as having the man I love tell me how much I mean to him.

Jase Dawn rocks my world.

Jase
It's the best night of my life. I have two amazing kids and one amazing woman. I don't need anything else. I place a kiss on Scarlett beautiful lips and slide out of bed.

It's 5 in the morning but I need to do this now. After making love to her all night I knew no one could ever feel like she does. I write a quick note and leave it on the counter. Hopefully I will be back soon so I can make pancakes for the kids.

I get in one of the extra cars and drive off to Mikes shop. He knows about rings so I know he will have the perfect one. After a few hours of driving I finally pull into the shop.

"Well hello Jase, what brings you here this early?" Mike asks as I walk into the shop.

"I am looking for a ring," I say not able to keep the smile from my face.

"You proposing? Thought you had done that already."

"No that wasn't a proposing ring. It was because Kimberly had asked for it for her birthday. This one is to ask the woman I love to marry me, it has to be perfect Mike."

"Alright let's get going."

We look at a couple of rings. After looking at a few I finally pick one and I know it's perfect for Scarlett.

"Thanks for everything," I tell Mike and make my way back to the beach house.

I want to make this special for Scarlett. I will spend the rest of my life making sure she's happy and our kids will always have me as their father. Nothing will make me walk away again.

I turn my car off and walk into the house. It's already pretty late and the kids are outside with Scarlett. I watch them play on the beach and nothing makes me happier then seen my family happy.

"Bother to explain why you have that woman in here?" I turn around to see my father.

"That woman is the mother of my kids and my future wife father so you respect her," I use a tone I have never used with him but all the respect I had for him was gone. He had made me loose two years of my kids life. I can't forgive that.

"She's fooling you son!"

"You were the one fooling me all this time! I don't need a DNA test to know they're my kids. I believe her. Just like I also believed that you lied about her not coming to visit me. You took me away and never told her where I was. You made me hate her. I lost 2 years of those kids life because of you!"

"I didn't know they were your kids Jase," he lowers his gaze.

"Why do you hate her so much dad? What did she ever do to you?"

"She's Roses daughter."

"What does that have to do with you hating her?" I ask having no idea why Scarlett's mom is coming up in this conversation.

"I loved Rose. Ever since we were kids it was just me and her. I asked her to marry me but she rejected me. She told me all about Scarlett's dad then. She had been playing me all along. I loved your mom but she wasn't Rose."

I take a sit and let everything my dad is saying sink in. He had loved Scarletts mom. She had cheated on him and left him. But he's wrong about Scarlett, she won't do what her mother did.

"Scarlett isn't her mom. She forgave me and let me be part of our kids life after I walked away. I will ask her to marry me dad. If you want to be part of my life you'll accept that, if not then forget you have a son," I know my words hurt him but he has to understand that history isn't going to repeat itself.

"Are you sure she loves you Jase?"

"Yes dad, she never has given me a reason to doubt her words."

"Then I would like to speak to her," his words surprise me. No way am I letting that happen unless I am present.

He won't hurt Scarlett again.